Old August 31st 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

Default Medical form worksheet

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:45:01 +0000, jimp wrote:

After that I went to the regular doctor, got perscribed an FAA approved
ACE inhibitor to make sure I didn't stroke out, lost 40 pounds,
eliminated a big source of stress (which is a story in itself) and am
now down to marginally high.

By the time the medical comes around, I expect I will have been off the
drugs for a year, have lost another 25 pounds, and be well into the
"normal" range.

It's a lot of fun to go into a medical (any medical exam, really) with a
change like that behind you. Enjoy. And congrats.

- Andrew