Old March 23rd 04, 06:39 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Robey Price" wrote in message
After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, "Tarver
Engineering" confessed the following:

Darwin's origin of species was bull**** from the get go,
but now we can know it is false. (geological evidence)

Ahh yes...full circle...un-cited, non-specific, shadowy not for
attribution geological evidence...OK.

Why did you suppose Jay Gould created his 1300 page band aid?

I await the publication of your proof.

Natural selection leading to species is bull****, false, not true.

Clearly you are the embodiment of "don't confuse me with the facts, my
mind is made up."

Jay Gould's 1300 page band aid is an admission that Darwin's origin of
species through evolution does not happen. The hard physical geological
evidence discredited Darwin's fairy tale long before Gould attempted to
reconcile the two. By the 1930s quantum physics had proven that a vacuum
fluctuation might very well be Creation, from a human perspective.
Cosmology has tabbed on to some quantum origin of the universe, as there are
big problems with the big bang. Hubble has provided photographic evidence
that the genesis of the universe is an ongoing process.

So onward marches the Church of Darwin, in denile over all of science having
moved on from their dog breeder science.