Old July 13th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default To go around or not go around? - Video

On Jul 13, 9:03*am, Sam Spade wrote:
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeNNULCL4Mw

I was to go with a friend as I had not flown with him since he getting
his PPL

Winds were above his Xwind limits so I told him grab a CFI to
experience what I considered rather mild crosswinds. *I told him I
wouldn't be comfortable from the right seat and I am not a CFI but
today was certainly a flyable day. *So he called his brother who is a
CFI.

It would be interesting to hear what others would have done on the
first landing.

My "Howard Cosell" in the action commentary is in the video.

What's this have to do with IFR Flying?

Nothing more then pressure testing a fitting :-)

Actually hoping to reach those that may be interested in aviation
related topics that may have abandoned the other rec.aviation groups
from the overwhelming spam and noise level from other things..

It's clearly marked on the title what the content is so those not
interested can gloss over it and it's still aviation related.