Old September 3rd 17, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down formaintenance for a couple of months

Why not just pack it up and head down to Vero Beach his weekend and fly with the Members here at Treasure Coast Soaring Club. We can give you all the help that you need and we are having a great cookout as well. My old friend, Scott Bingham, from The Thermal Research days will be joining us and I will even pay for your first tow. We will also be having a cookout complete with our thermal dogs, a gourmet hot dog with mustard and onions. Hope to see you there. Bob

Thanks for the kind offer, Bob, but (a) I don't have a car that will tow the trailer yet and (b) my fam is here this weekend.