Old January 10th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
news
I had a 65 Monza convertible when GM finally canned the Corvair. I painted
a picture of Snoopy on his doghouse going down in flames shouting "Curse
you, Ralph Nader". Noticed a lot of people chuckling behind me at lights.

I had the '68 110 with the 2 speed hydromatic. When the air pressure in the
tires was tuned perfectly, you had 100% neutral steering. I could put it
into a high speed constant radius turn, and let go of the wheel. It was a
blast!

I always wanted a Monza Spider. I got to drive one, once. I was spoiled.
--
Jim in NC