Old July 5th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default 1966 C-172 For Auction

Matt Whiting wrote:
Victor Bravo wrote:
On Jul 3, 7:51 pm, Matt Whiting wrote:

True, and real pilots don't spam newsgroups.

I'm a real pilot and I didn't spam your group. I put something up
that basically pointed to an auction. I was posting in an aviation
group, pointing to an aviation auction. The guys posting porn or cel
phone offers in an aviation group are the ones who are spamming.

True, for the r.a.m group.
False, for the r.a.h group. Sales posts there are spam, especially
when they aren't even sales related to a homebuilt. However, even
so, they are still spam since r.a.m is the group for sales posts.

Matt

While I hate SPAM as much as the next guy you have to admit R.A.M. is pretty
much useless. Who reads it.

The occasional post selling an item that is on topic from a normal user of
the group doesn't bother me and luckily SuperNews does a pretty good job of
filtering the real SPAM.