Old October 27th 04, 04:03 AM
Rich

Default Fightertown at Mt. View, Lake Forrest, Pasadena, Ca. Motion Simulators

Do you remember the flight simulation centers called Fightertown
located at one time in Mountain View, Lake Forrest, or Pasadena,
California? Were you one of the people who worked at the locations or
had a chance to experience a ride in one of the simulators? Are you
actively involved with or building your own simulator? If so I would
like to hear from you. I purchased most of the static and all of the
full motion units in inventory and will be starting a new project
using the full motion units. With feedback from folks who are true
enthusiasts I hope to create a ride that may not be as authentic as an
actual Stealth Bomber or Fighter Jet but will definitely be fun,
exciting and will immerse the rider in an interactive environment with
sounds and graphics that can't be duplicated by any desktop PC.
I have a page up at flightsimulators.net for a view of the units.
Click on the special button to see the full motion pods.
If you have an interest in this project or in full motion simulators
in general I would appreciate hearing any comments or suggestions you
may have. Being very new to the world of flight simulation any input
would be a great help.

Thanks,
Rich