Old December 3rd 06, 02:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ken Barnes

Default ID request (Miss Stanford)

I want to thank everyone for their replies. My R/C club meets Wednesday, and
I will pass the information on at that time.

Thanks again
Ken

"Ken Barnes" wrote in message
. ..
Can anyone identify this aircraft? Does anyone have any other photos of
this aircraft, or other another aircraft of the same manufacturer, and
model. One of the people in my R/C aircraft club wants to model this
aircraft and it would help to have more photos, specifications, 3 views,
etc. The photo was taken at the then Palo Alto, California airport located
on what is now Stanford University.

Thanks in advance
Ken