Old June 24th 04, 08:05 AM
Richard Lamb

B2431 wrote:

Hey, I coulda sent you the one of the idiot out in the open getting ready fire
an RPG at U.S. troops but it might have made you jump.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Thanks, Dan. You are a good trooper.

Probly woulda.
I have been a little jumpy of late.
What month is it?
Oh. Yeah, THAT one.

Well, on the other side of the coin...

I'll have a tail boom, gear box and tail rotor for our LOH this
weekend(!!!). Also have 4 (non-demilled) rotor blades.
Still need a mast though (That's a tough item to fake).

And a ton of Micro Mesh.

I can't figure this one out...
Of the three LOH's avaliable, all three had some kind of heavy
mineral deposit on the right side (only!) bubble plastic.
Left side on all three is clear as a bell.

I got it off wet sanding with 1500 grit abrasive paper, so now
it only needs about a year of polishing to clear up the haze.

Ground breaking for the museum is ten days from now.
They can't possibly get the building up in less than two years.
I'll get it done in time...

Richard, First of the Ninth Cav, survivor.