Old July 27th 03, 04:40 AM
Jay Honeck

Last weekend we flew to IOW in the family sedan for lunch (Baron).
However,
otherwise I was planning on going out in the sports car (Extra 300), so

you
could have gotten a ride- there's nothing like it! We'd probably have to

fly
first and then go to lunch at El Ranchero's, not the other way around! It
still may happen if we get another CAVU day like last weekend.

Awesome! After we get back from OSH 2003, here's the deal.

You fly down for a night on the town with Mary and me. An hour of acro
training in the Extra = One night in the honeymoon suite for you and your
honey!

We better split dinner at El Ranchero's, no? (BTW, that's where most of the
pilots staying with us tonight went to eat. Good thing we don't have those
"low-flow" toilets, eh?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA