Old June 16th 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default FLARM Range

At least the new online configuration tool, link below, has SOME "hover over" information on parameters. Certainly not all information you might want.
I built a new file last night, and used communication protocol v7 per Andy's suggestion. Reading Andy's "before and after" I realised there are a lot of new parameters available in the version 6 firmware which are not set if you use the file from previous versions.
Perhaps many of us have been using the old config file.
Jim

http://flarm.com/support/tools-software/