Old October 1st 18, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Underhill

Default Damaged 1982 Bikle trailer

On September 20th my 1982 Bikle trailer was pulled from its ground stakes and heavily damaged either by a tornado or straight line winds. The fixed forward portion of the top was ripped clean off and deposited in a hedge. The rear clamshell portion was pulled off to one side and the lift arms were bent. I've started an insurance claim and the agent would like a quote on repair costs. My thought is to take it to a facility that specializes in fiberglass repair. Has anyone had to have their fiberglass trailer repaired? If so, what are your recommendations?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jjxrm76a7...YLBNCvq4a?dl=0

Thanks,

George