ATC & 911

Old March 31st 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default ATC & 911

On Mar 31, 2:08 pm, "Private" wrote:
http://www.communitycurrency.org/robin.html

ex ATC Robin Hordon speaks,
Four decades of experiencing the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and
Robert F. Kennedy assassinations, the Vietnam lies, the Watergate saga, the
Iran-Contra scandals, stolen elections and the conglomerization and ensuing
control of the mainstream media, instructed me that this was going to be a
long battle to uncover the truth about who was behind the attacks on
9/11/2001. That I can show how Rumsfeld's Military reshaped interceptor
protocols so that 9/11 could happen without the airliners being shot from
the sky, is but a small bit of evidence that is flooding past the Bush
regime, the U.S. Military and the mainstream media's best efforts to
continue the cover-up of their callous and deathly malfeasances.

Hey idiot ---

News flash -- Muslim fanatics led funded by bin Laden caused the
attacks on September 11th.

Ramzi Yousef -- with direct ties to the same band of miscreants (his
uncle was an al qaeda member) -- was the ringleader for the 1993
attempt to take down the WTC. They failed, and tried again.

Theirs is a hate filled creed fueled by delusions of grandeur,
arrogance, ignorance, greed, and jealousy.

The sooner we wipe them and their sympathizer from the planet, the
better.

Dan Mc

Old March 31st 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BlowMe

Private wrote:
http://www.communitycurrency.org/robin.html

ex ATC Robin Hordon speaks,
Four decades of experiencing the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and
Robert F. Kennedy assassinations, the Vietnam lies, the Watergate saga, the
Iran-Contra scandals, stolen elections and the conglomerization and ensuing
control of the mainstream media, instructed me that this was going to be a
long battle to uncover the truth about who was behind the attacks on
9/11/2001. That I can show how Rumsfeld's Military reshaped interceptor
protocols so that 9/11 could happen without the airliners being shot from
the sky, is but a small bit of evidence that is flooding past the Bush
regime, the U.S. Military and the mainstream media's best efforts to
continue the cover-up of their callous and deathly malfeasances.

M-ILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
O-IL
I-SRAEL

Also better known as "MOI son of HAL"

What else do you need to know Dr. Chandra?
Old March 31st 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default Religion of Peace update

On Mar 31, 2:08 pm, "Private" wrote:
[stupidity snipped]

If you can stand it: http://sweetness-light.com/archive/l...-after-threats

Dan Mc
Old March 31st 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

"Private" wrote:

[snip]

You're a loon.

Fly away.

Old March 31st 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:19:43 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

Ramzi Yousef -- with direct ties to the same band of miscreants (his
uncle was an al qaeda member) -- was the ringleader for the 1993
attempt to take down the WTC. They failed, and tried again.

Theirs is a hate filled creed fueled by delusions of grandeur,
arrogance, ignorance, greed, and jealousy.

The sooner we wipe them and their sympathizer from the planet, the
better.

Dan Mc

Your not only My Little Trick Pony, you're infested with GODERRHEA
(noun). A mental, venereal disease characterized by a dickhead oozing
his religious dogma in endless dribbles on Usenet.
Old March 31st 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 31, 5:31 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Your not only My Little Trick Pony, you're infested with GODERRHEA
(noun). A mental, venereal disease characterized by a dickhead oozing
his religious dogma in endless dribbles on Usenet.

You really are a mental deficient.

Does your keeper know you're on the internet?

Old April 1st 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

WJRFlyBoy wrote in
news
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:19:43 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

Ramzi Yousef -- with direct ties to the same band of miscreants (his
uncle was an al qaeda member) -- was the ringleader for the 1993
attempt to take down the WTC. They failed, and tried again.

Theirs is a hate filled creed fueled by delusions of grandeur,
arrogance, ignorance, greed, and jealousy.

The sooner we wipe them and their sympathizer from the planet, the
better.

Dan Mc

Your not only My Little Trick Pony, you're infested with GODERRHEA
(noun). A mental, venereal disease characterized by a dickhead oozing
his religious dogma in endless dribbles on Usenet.

Oh that's excellent. Excellent.

Bertie
Old April 1st 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 02:24:56 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ramzi Yousef -- with direct ties to the same band of miscreants (his
uncle was an al qaeda member) -- was the ringleader for the 1993
attempt to take down the WTC. They failed, and tried again.

Theirs is a hate filled creed fueled by delusions of grandeur,
arrogance, ignorance, greed, and jealousy.

The sooner we wipe them and their sympathizer from the planet, the
better.

Dan Mc

Your not only My Little Trick Pony, you're infested with GODERRHEA
(noun). A mental, venereal disease characterized by a dickhead oozing
his religious dogma in endless dribbles on Usenet.

Oh that's excellent. Excellent.

Bertie

My gift to you, Bertie, for the fine work you do here. I'll never use it
again, intellectual property and all, it's yours.
Old April 1st 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Apr 1, 10:00 am, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
My gift to you, Bertie, for the fine work you do here. I'll never use it
again, intellectual property and all, it's yours.

I suppose you're on your knees as you type, fakeFlyBoy?