Summer Soliloquy - WSPA Style

Old June 25th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CindyASK

Default Summer Soliloquy - WSPA Style

I had the pleasure of flying at Avenal with the Women's Soaring
Seminar this past week. One of the traditions of WSPA and their
summer flight week is to have the participants write limericks about
the week's events, or their thoughts on flying, or each other. I flew
over in a Citabria, was only one of many talented speakers, and then
used the Citabria to teach about landing site evaluation from aloft,
for the next two days.
It was a great break from my usual routine, a chance to see long term
friends, and make new friends.

My limericks are posted on my blog on the SSA site.
http://www.ssa.org/test/myhome.asp?m...ow=blog&id=900

Please realize that the SSA site can be used for member flight
stories, pictures to share, and can also be utilized to send you
notices through RSS feeds that alert you to new information being
posted to the SSA web page. SSA will also enroll you in their E-News
function, giving you an email to advise when each newsletter is posted
to the SSA page.

Cindy B

CUB style Glide Piloting 9 January 11th 07 10:47 PM
where to get FAA style wx charts Robert M. Gary Piloting 3 January 21st 06 12:08 AM
2006 WSPA Seminar C Koenig Soaring 0 November 10th 05 03:54 AM
SR-71 T-shirt/ poster done MM Style Sam Byrams Military Aviation 2 November 4th 03 06:10 AM
FIGHTER COVER : RAF STYLE Phineas Pinkham Military Aviation 3 September 3rd 03 07:46 PM