Cirrus

Old November 14th 10, 06:58 AM
wanttofly wanttofly is offline
Junior Member

Location: So. Cal
Default Cirrus

I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a couple, just looking for others.
Old November 14th 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:58:51 +0000, wanttofly wrote:

I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my
second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first
flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know
of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a
couple, just looking for others.

How they hangin', "fernando"?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old November 14th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Nov 14, 12:18*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:58:51 +0000, wanttofly wrote:
I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my
second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first
flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know
of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a
couple, just looking for others.

How they hangin', "fernando"?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

If you are an mature 43, you may recognize the Cirrus class airplane
is not especially suited for primary instruction.
Old November 14th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Nov 14, 1:58*am, wanttofly
wrote:
I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my
second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first
flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know
of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a
couple, just looking for others.

--
wanttofly

I would agree with "a" about the Cirrus and primary instruction. The
Cirrus is a fine airplane and after a thorough checkout with an
instructor current in the aircraft it can be flown safety by most any
pilot. You COULD opt to use it for your primary training but the added
workload in my opinion would place you in a less than optimum learning
environment on an entry level.
For primary instruction , I would highly recommend you consider a more
basic airplane to break in on, then transition easily into something
like the Cirrus.
Dudley Henriques
Old November 15th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark4

On Nov 14, 12:18*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:58:51 +0000, wanttofly wrote:
I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my
second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first
flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know
of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a
couple, just looking for others.

How they hangin', "fernando"?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

**** off asshole troll.

---
Mark4
Old November 16th 10, 04:33 PM
MarkIV MarkIV is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Silverstein View Post
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:58:51 +0000, wanttofly wrote:

I am very interested in learning to fly in a cirrus. This will be my
second time working on getting my PPL. I was 14 when I took my first
flying lessons,I'm 43 now, I ended up with 14 hours. Does any body know
of any good flight schools that train in these aircraft? I found a
couple, just looking for others.

How they hangin', "fernando"?
So WHAT? you know it is me. Think I care. Think I care that you know I am homosexual?

Punk. You're a childish dick. Did you actually think you
could change your character deficiencies by obsessing over
a real pilot like me, or "a", or anyone else?

a. I'm still doing fantastic!
b. You still have debilitating character deficiencies.

Your parents must be very disappointed that you're a blooming
idiot.

You could never be a pilot, or a real man. You aren't emotionally
stable.

Ok, carry on.

---
Mark
Best wishes to real aviators

RIP Cirrus Newps Piloting 75 December 1st 07 05:22 AM
Is this yet another Cirrus Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 11 January 27th 06 05:34 AM
Another Cirrus Down DA40 Owner Piloting 14 January 12th 06 05:45 PM
Another Cirrus Down Robert M. Gary Piloting 16 January 7th 06 12:33 AM
Cirrus vs. 182 C J Campbell Piloting 38 July 22nd 04 06:07 PM