Builrt my own UFO!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th 03, 12:25 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout says...

On 16 Dec 2003 19:48:35 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
wrote:

I´ve found some nice blueprints in ancient Aztec ruins and I´ve build
my own UFO now with anti-grav technology and laser cannons.

Soon I will have a whole fleet of UFOs and will conquer the world and
all humans will be my slaves.

Muhahahahahahaha !!!

Juan, is that you?

I think it is and zooms gonna do a flight report.My spies got me an advanced
copy of some of the excerpts .

It said " WOW what a blast this auntie gravity is a real trip. Even I'm
weightless in this thing ,it's like nothing I ever flew before. After flying it
for an hour the test pilot blood in me just made me explore the flight envelope
a bit. Really hard to do in a craft that's round :-)

I found it had a delightfully semi obedient gradient in the static margin of yaw
co ordination coupled with a very sensitive stick force per G location.
Rolls were a blast and after just nudging past the speed of light barrier I
found a slight buffeting in the phugoid region of the yaw coupling which was
easily overcome with the buffet dampner kit ( that was installed by one of the
advertizers in ANN (awful news network)). After a few dozen loops rolls and
spins I was convinced this thing has all the bugs worked out and was as
obedient, docile and squirlly as any saucer I ever experienced.

The landing was a rush and I gave the gear a full test when I slightly bounced
it in the 50 mph X-wind (honest it was 50 gusting to 67) I pulled the better
part of 12 g's positive and 9 g's negative while flying formation with the
Thunderbirds at Edwards.(top secret of course) This rig is a hoot to fly and my
staff (jim,Dr Jim,zoom,mr campbell, JC and jaun) gave it a big thumbs up on
engineering and customer service. I personally rated it an A+ in the bang for
the buck area.I used to own the prototype .

Years ago I flew food for famine relief in Africa in one of these rigs, in
addition to flying gas line surveys in the Andes and flight instructions in
Lower Upper Western Central Wackolia at the Eastern Campus of Southern West
Virgin University of Northern Wackolia. I Flew over 5000 hours a month there
Whew!! My son ..."

That's all we got but I'm sure the full report will be on the Awful News Net.

See ya

Chuck (I ain't 'fraid of no stinkin' saucers) S