Correcting Poly-Brush mistake

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 20th 03, 03:39 AM
Larry Smith

"dale" wrote in message ...
Mr. Smith I stand by what I said. Smoothing is using the iron to smooth

the
Poly Tak underneath the fabric and before any Poly Brush has been put on.
Once Poly Brush has been applied the iron is only used on the pinked edges
of the tapes.
Dale
PS Don't be so ugly.

FO.

Read, if you are capable, (which is in doubt) the key sentence in the "Heat
Smoothing" chapter. It says, "The iron's heat replaces most of the
sanding." Now if you're also capable of understanding (which is also a
matter of considerable doubt) that this chapter comes along in chronological
order AFTER a coat of Poly-Brush, could you not admit that the irons may be
used to smooth out the coat of Poly-Brush. I doubt it, but at least the
poor guy you have gravely misled can know where to find the correct
procedure for smoothing the Poly-Brush before he goes to the Poly-Spray.

O-Ring the Dingaling claims he's an IA. What the hell you do you claim to
be? (Other than someone with a head as hard and thick as adamantine stone?)