ILEC SN10 free to a young soarer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th 16, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Ainslie

Default ILEC SN10 free to a young soarer

I have an ILEC SN10 which I'm not using. These are fantastic units, but time has moved on and new ones are fantasticer! My clearnav blows me away every time I fly with it.

So, I'm offering my ILEC SN10 free of charge to one of the following:

- An individual under 30 with an older glider (cirrus, pegasus, perhaps even ventus 1 or discus 1) trying to get into competitive flying or longer distance flying. I want to stick with cheaper gliders as if you have the moolah for an ASG29 you don't need my help!

- A club with a cross country machine but no good onboard GPS, and some sort of program to encourage younger pilots. The aircraft must already be equipped with dual batteries as I don't want it to sit around for a decade while the club gets around to putting electricals in the glider.

- Whoever takes it must give me a commitment to putting the computer in THIS YEAR.

Either way, if there's someone out there that could benefit from a free computer, please let me know. I can't think of anyone at my club that will benefit but first dibs goes to anyone at Harris Hill including HH club gliders, second to anyone associated with UH as I know he'll make sure they use the computer, and thereafter first come first served. Please give me a week to make sure that all potential HH and UH needs have been met.

Regards

Andrew

Ilec SN10 K Soaring 1 September 15th 12 03:16 AM
Ilec SN10 question Dan Goldman Soaring 0 February 20th 11 11:07 PM
ILEC SN10 release 2.35 Dave Nadler Soaring 7 March 27th 10 07:46 PM
ILEC SN10 release 2.33 available Dave Nadler Soaring 2 July 24th 09 02:22 PM
FS - ILEC SN10 and Volkslogger Dave Springford Soaring 0 March 7th 05 12:43 AM