My new 300mm dob from Orion Optics UK reviewed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 20th 06, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default My new 300mm dob from Orion Optics UK reviewed

Fagar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
orion94nl wrote:
Hi all,

A few weeks ago I got my new telescope, a 300mm Dobson from Orion
Optics
UK. If you want to know more about this telescope and the add-ons and
alterations (digital setting circles from Argo Navis, tube-flocking,
tube-extension, power-supply and fan), the mirror test report, or just
want to see the scope, please follow this link

http://www.backyard-astro.com/blog

and open the top story in my blog. It is a rather long article with 20
digital images.

Enjoy the reading.

Clear skies

Math

It sounds like a heap of ****. You paid too much for it anyway.

This must be Bruce's first on-topic post, ever!

Double-A

I think he took a sabbatical, as his butthole got all torn up at the local
glory hole. As his pooper ails, his brain goes stale and he has flashbacks
to childhood lucidity.

Ever work for Belfort, Fagar?