Scouts have bumpy landing

Old March 21st 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris)

Default Scouts have bumpy landing

On Mar 21, 4:55 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) writes:

Boy that statement must have been very difficult for you to type

Not at all. I'm a good typist, and it didn't involve any odd key
combinations.

Of course, silly me

Old March 21st 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Darkwing

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) writes:

Boy that statement must have been very difficult for you to type

Not at all. I'm a good typist, and it didn't involve any odd key
combinations.

Said like a true fraud.

The only difference between God and MX, is God knows he isn't MX...

------------------------------------
DW

Old March 21st 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Darkwing

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com writes:

He might be an A&P by trade, either way he actually does see real
airplanes
on a day to day basis, dumbass.

He might just be an office worker, who never sees real airplanes at all
except
occasionally outside the window or on TV.

Have you EVER been wrong? Just once? (that you would admit to, with your
borderline personality disorder)

DW

Old March 21st 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Mxsmanic

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com writes:

Have you EVER been wrong? Just once?

Yes. And I admit to it as well, although the same defects of memory that
cause people to misquote me and recall things I never said also seem to
prevent them from remembering the occasions when I've acknowledged being
wrong.

Old March 21st 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com writes:

Have you EVER been wrong? Just once?

Yes. And I admit to it as well,

No, you don't

Bertie
Old March 21st 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default KOTM nomination, Mxsmanic

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Gary writes:

Lets see...he's an aviation professional, running the local airport
where the aircraft was based. He'd know the aircraft owner, and
all the A&P's at the field. As airport manager, I guarantee he's
spoken to all of the parties involved, probably had a look at the
plane and the maintenance records, and he may very well have been a
witness to the landing.

More importantly, you agree with him.

I wish you would go to a medical forum and argue with doctors about
symptoms and prognosis, it would be a damn hoot.

You were 6000 miles away from the incident, you haven't left your
apartment since, your only knowledge of the landing was what you
read in the links posted above, you have no aviation background, and
you've never been in a light plane or seen a maintenance log.

More importantly, you disagree with me.

He's more qualified to determine the state of maintenance.

More importantly, you assume that anyone who agrees with you is more
qualified.

I'm nominating you for the Usenet Idiot Savant award.

I don't think he qualifies, actually. Aside from being an asshole, I
don't see any one particular talent he has that would distinguish him as
one.

Now, usenet kook of the month he has a shot at... Do I have a second?

Bertie

Bertie
Old March 21st 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com writes:

I wish you would go to a medical forum and argue with doctors about
symptoms and prognosis, it would be a damn hoot.

I usually agree with people who know what they are talking about, so
there isn't much to argue about with doctors. With non-doctors, on
the other hand, there's often a lot to discuss. Medicine is filled
with urban legends.

Interestingly, one way to recognize true experts (in medicine or
anything else) is that they will occasionally say "I don't know," if
they don't know. Non-experts trying to pass themselves off as experts
are very afraid to ever say this, lest their cover be blown.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahw!

quod erat demonstrandum

Bertei

Old March 21st 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.disasters.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
Like you!

Although I am sure you have good intentions, regarding exposing Mx, if you
were to look at all of the posts from, and about his presence, from him and
others, I think you will find what you are trying to do has been tried.

Many of us are sure the only way to make him lose interest and leave, is to
totally shun him. Unfortunately, many here do not agree with this tactic,
or the need for using it, and keep posting away.

I will not presume to tell you what to do, but I will say that I feel your
continued contributions will do no good. You might want to consider going
the way of totally ignoring his posts.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 21st 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
Like you!

Although I am sure you have good intentions, regarding exposing Mx, if
you were to look at all of the posts from, and about his presence,
from him and others, I think you will find what you are trying to do
has been tried.

Not by me it hasn't...

I'm what ya might call "a little bit different"

Many of us are sure the only way to make him lose interest and leave,
is to totally shun him. Unfortunately, many here do not agree with
this tactic, or the need for using it, and keep posting away.

I will not presume to tell you what to do, but I will say that I feel
your continued contributions will do no good. You might want to
consider going the way of totally ignoring his posts.

Mmm, no.. That's not gonna happen.

Bertie