Do CAP members salute?

Old September 26th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Default Do CAP members salute?

"Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in message

| I'm only pointing out that in all likelihood, both pilots were far
| more competent and experienced than you will probably ever become in
| the rest
of
| your pathetic life.

No your not, you're just spouting out like a little kid. You know
nothing about Ben, what's all this probably ****?

| I'm sure the looking through your own distorted version of reality,
| few measure up to the vast experience and competency you've
| demonstrated, eh?

Your the cross eyed lamer in rose colored glassed here, boi.

| I do make 6 figures, sunshine.

Prove it lamer. You act like a janitor around here. I bet you don't
even fly.

Wow.

Bertie
Old September 26th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in message
| "romeomike" wrote in message
| Mike wrote:
|

| James Henderson gave his life trying to save the life of a kid who
| was lost in the mountains.
|
| I have no disrespect for the man or the CAP, but I'm curious as to
| what, in your opinion, was the cause of those poor souls losing
| their lives?
|
| I don't care to speculate because too many variables exist to make
| any
sort
| of meaningful determination.

Whaaaaaaaaaa! Speculate is all you do in any thread, Mikey Mouth.

And all you do is whine.

Bertie

Old September 26th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in message

| No doubt. That's because you choose to spam most of your replies
| with the web site of your half-fast business, Benny, so it wouldn't
| make much sense for you to do anything differently now would it?

That's what this is really all about, isn't it. Your just jealous of
Ben accomplishments. Just like Bertie is of Jay.

Bwsawahwhahwhhahwahwhah!

Yeah, it's been a boyhood dream of mine to open a roach motel and buy an
urpcup.

Bertie

Old September 26th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote in
| :
|
| "Jim Logajan" wrote in message
| .. .
| "Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
| anyone using the generic "nospam@ microsoft.com" in the email
| field
|
| That's not the proper "generic" way to do what you want. RFC 2606
| outlines best practices - and has for the last 9 years. If you
| want to use an invalid address, use something like
| lid. The address you are using would, if it does
| anything, cause some extra spam to flow toward Microsoft's e-mail
| servers.
|
| Well, also sometimes I don't hold my pinky out when I'm drinking
| tea.
|

| Savage
|
| Bertie

You two need to get a room. But I bet you already have one. Is Mikey
Mouth the wife you often fantasize about Bertrice?

Dunno. She's not often on the computer and I suspect she'd pick a
different handle....

Bertie