Yep - 9-11 attacks predicted in 1994

Old April 12th 04, 11:58 PM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:36:39 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

Anything you can think of would *delay* the attacks on 9/11... but how

would
you *stop* them?

1) Pat attention to the warnings of AC Highjackings AND Highjacked AC as
weapons into American Targets.

And that would have stopped 9/11 exactly how, Bryan?

2) Brief FAA Officials of these non-actionable (cough) warnings and tell
them to not to scratch their heads at:

a) the first sign of trouble

b) when it is know to be highjacked

And that would have stopped 9/11 exactly how, Bryan?

only to talk amongst themselves. Instead, clarify that they are to expedite
FAA Procedures of intercept then contact The President. If the errant,
Highjacked AC would not follow intercept orders a decision could be made to
take more drastic measures. It isn't that difficult.

Right, we're back to shooting down civilian airliners without
provocation. Great solution, Bryan.

After all there was all kinds of information about planes as weapons.

And you have to be able to tell the good guys from the bad guys. You
want to shoot first and ask questions later. That would make everyone
real comfortable who flies. A radio failure and a diversion to the
nearest airport means you get shot down. That's a great solution.

Old April 13th 04, 12:00 AM
copertopkiller

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:22:26 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

And what measures should have been taken, Bryan?

I know you have selective memory. Do try to refresh your recollection.

To the best of my recollection, you've never answered the question,
Bryan.

snicker

Loosen the flag around your head some. Now do you remember?

Hint: it has to do with FAA Regulations and NORAD

If you've answered it before, then you should have no trouble doing so
again. But since you never answered it, except for sputtering that
"they" should have done something, you can't.

Not true. I will not becuase you more than else have been hammered with this
argument. Now you want to make it seem like we haven't been down this road
before which is simply untrue.

Now I seem to remember very recently you making some kind of statement that
the FAA Procedures that are referred to are not what people claim they are.
I of course asked you to list these misconceptions and am still waiting for
you or anybody else to do so.

Old April 13th 04, 12:08 AM
copertopkiller

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:47:03 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

Said the moron who thinks the exact target, day and time needs to be

known
before measures can be taken. And lets be very clear about this. No

measures
where taken. I don't care if Dick Clarkes Policy's weren't implemented.

It
doesn't matter if Condi said that they were working on a strategy to hit

AL
Queda. These are two different things. What did your government do, the
Booshies, what did they do to defend America on 9/11

And what exactly should they have done, Bryan? Shoot down the
airliners? Wasn't that one of the answers you gave before?

Nice! Now everyone could see you are quite the pathetic liar. You just
claimed something about not having recollections of FAA Procedures
discussions with me. Helping you continue in your false memory lapse, your
argument was that there are no procedures for shooting down AC and that
wasn't ever my point.

My point was that since FAA Procedures weren't followed, no interceptors
were anywhere near a position to determine if this last resort was necessary
or deemed appropriate by some tough decision maker in the US Government.
Remember me saying that tough decisions are made in the US Government on a
daily basis on this scale.

Old April 13th 04, 12:20 AM
John P.

"Paul Mays" wrote in a message

Its the " I don't know what to do but DamNit! do sumthin!!! and do it
Fast! Don't wait to figure out if it does more harm than good...." kinda
mind set that annoys the hell outa me....

Yup. ... and the mistaken belief that you could even possibly find some
magic "thing* that would assure you of safety & security.

Old April 13th 04, 12:24 AM
John P.

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in a message

How do we prevent these attacks in the future?

You don't. Someone who is dedicated to task and willing to die cannot be
stopped (especially when there are 1,000 others just like him ready to try
again if he fails). The best you can do is take reasonable safety
precautions, act on what you can and live your life. ... just like you do
with your house - you lock the door at night, but you don't brick over the
doors and windows.

Old April 13th 04, 12:38 AM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:42:21 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:51:28 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

So now we're down to just an "indication of a 9/11 style attack? I
thought your position was that the government knew when, where, how
and by whom.

snicker

Well, is that your position or not?

snicker
You really need to ask again? Like I said, you are not a bright bulb.

And you have so much trouble with simple questions.

Old April 13th 04, 12:39 AM
Morton Davis

"John P." wrote in message
"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in a message

How do we prevent these attacks in the future?

You don't. Someone who is dedicated to task and willing to die cannot be
stopped (especially when there are 1,000 others just like him ready to try
again if he fails). The best you can do is take reasonable safety
precautions, act on what you can and live your life. ... just like you do
with your house - you lock the door at night,

Why would I lock my doors at night? The dogs could always use a ate night
snack.

-*MORT*-

Old April 13th 04, 12:41 AM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:22:04 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

Furthermore, if I was privy
to the Intel that was being received now claimed to not be actionable I
would have taken serious measures.

Like what, Bryan?

Can you explain why then with armed AC and AA bateries available none where
successful or used at all?

There were no anti aircraft batteries available that day, Bryan. And
armed aircraft were dispatched to follow the hijacked aircraft. There
was no provision to shoot down an unarmed civilian airliner on 9/11.

Old April 13th 04, 12:42 AM

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:27:09 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

I would like to ask you just exactly would you have done if you had been
president. Where would you have placed your troops? Where would you
have focused? What cities or buildings would you have tried to protect?
How would you have known? And where do you get your resources from?

How do you not answer the question? Do you still think nothing could have
been done (as you've been told), no measures could have been taken to thwart
this style of attack?

I'm sure my reply to your response will answer the questions that you asked
inplace of responding to the question. Wow!

But he asked you, Bryan. What would you have done?

Old April 13th 04, 12:49 AM
copertopkiller

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:42:21 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

So now we're down to just an "indication of a 9/11 style attack? I
thought your position was that the government knew when, where, how
and by whom.

snicker

Well, is that your position or not?

snicker
You really need to ask again? Like I said, you are not a bright bulb.

And you have so much trouble with simple questions.

No, I have trouble with stupid questions. Stupid becuase they have been
answered many times.