PSA: Don't be rude on the radio

Old May 12th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Default PSA: Don't be rude on the radio

On May 12, 12:19 pm, "Dudley Henriques" wrote:
I can see we're at the inevitable impasse here, so I'll just disengage from
you at this point if possible and let this go.
Perhaps we'll meet again over on the student group. I can't say I'll be
looking forward to it.
:-))
Have a nice day.
Dudley Henriques

If this means you'll stop making things up to try to fuel your jihad
against me, then it's A-OK with me.

Old May 12th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"buttman" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 12, 12:19 pm, "Dudley Henriques" wrote:
I can see we're at the inevitable impasse here, so I'll just disengage
from
you at this point if possible and let this go.
Perhaps we'll meet again over on the student group. I can't say I'll be
looking forward to it.
:-))
Have a nice day.
Dudley Henriques

If this means you'll stop making things up to try to fuel your jihad
against me, then it's A-OK with me.

Actually, what it means is that I don't believe you are a CFI at all, or if
you are, a very bad one, and that if you and I tangle again, it will be on
the student newsgroup where I have an active interest in flight safety.

Dudley Henriques

Old May 12th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Actually, what it means is that I don't believe you are a CFI at all, or if
you are, a very bad one, and that if you and I tangle again, it will be on
the student newsgroup where I have an active interest in flight safety.

Dudley Henriques

No, it means you ran out of straw man arguments so you're pathetically
taking your ball and going home. Whatever. As long as you promise to
not reply to any of my postings then thats best for both of us.

Old May 12th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

I agree completely- one of the nicest fighter guys I flew with was also the
smoothest (the best in energy management). As an IP, he was comfortable
letting me do a bunch of acro in the 16, although except for the raw power
it flies like a pig compared to my Extra. He is now a wing commander, and on
the way to becoming a BG.

On the other hand, I flew with a T-37 pilot who didn't get promoted to major
for some reason, and was getting out. He sounded kind of bitter, and it made
me a little nervous flying with him. He wouldn't let me put the gear down.
Considering how underpowered it is, the T-37 was amazingly quick in pitch.

Perhaps there's some truth about the cream rising to the top.

Old May 12th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
t...

Perhaps there's some truth about the cream rising to the top.

Well I'd tell you the truth, but I have a feeling you know this already :-))
As an IP you have to be just a bit quicker and think just a bit faster in
the 38 than in the 37.
:-))
DH

Old May 12th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"buttman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Actually, what it means is that I don't believe you are a CFI at all, or
if
you are, a very bad one, and that if you and I tangle again, it will be
on
the student newsgroup where I have an active interest in flight safety.

Dudley Henriques

No, it means you ran out of straw man arguments so you're pathetically
taking your ball and going home. Whatever. As long as you promise to
not reply to any of my postings then thats best for both of us.

Oh, I'll be around :-))
You have a nice day
Dudley Henriques

Old May 12th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Theune

buttman wrote:
Actually, what it means is that I don't believe you are a CFI at all, or if
you are, a very bad one, and that if you and I tangle again, it will be on
the student newsgroup where I have an active interest in flight safety.

Dudley Henriques

No, it means you ran out of straw man arguments so you're pathetically
taking your ball and going home. Whatever. As long as you promise to
not reply to any of my postings then thats best for both of us.

Kindly just go away, I'm tired of your whining.
Old May 12th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Most of the world runs on the septic tank principle ...

Most of it flows downhill, but the really big chunks float to the top.

{;-)

Jim

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
t...

Perhaps there's some truth about the cream rising to the top.

Old May 12th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Dudley, for the love of God, DON'T MUD WRESTLE WITH A PIG. You get all
dirty and the pig likes it.

Jim

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old May 12th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

Default Don't be rude on the radio

On Sat, 12 May 2007 09:30:58 -0400, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

With a wide and long runway 50 feet below you, what would you need
the power for?

When at a high AOA at Vx? G

A stall @ 50 feet would really, really hurt.

Old Radio Clint Soaring 0 January 17th 06 11:01 AM
Talk About A Rude Company, NW_PILOT Owning 48 December 25th 04 10:51 PM
Talk About A Rude Company, NW_PILOT Piloting 44 December 24th 04 03:30 AM
Have you been to an airport where the people in the tower are consitently rude? LowApproach_SoCal Piloting 15 August 23rd 04 04:19 AM
FA OLD AIRCRAFT RADIO TRANSMITTER STANDARD RADIO Ron Restoration 0 October 26th 03 12:02 AM