Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry?

Old August 29th 04, 09:03 PM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote

Kerry went to war. Bush hid in Texas then disapeared

Yep, hid out as a jet pilot. For more than 4 months too.

Not much of a jet. A second rate one at that and not fit for combat.

We built 900 of them for some reason. Maybe we should have checked
with you first?

Old August 29th 04, 11:45 PM
BUFDRVR

Pete Stickney wrote:

Your opinions are yours. But if you're going to make an argument,
please use facts.

The problem is; Art doesn't know *any* facts outside of his single B-26 in the
ETO between 1943 and 1945. Everything before and after is a void.

Because of how embarrassed I've been of Art, I've left instructions with my
children to kill me in the event I wind up a babbling hypocrit with nothing but
insults for anyone not serving during my time

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 30th 04, 03:44 AM
Kerry The Liar Loves Waffles

On 29 Aug 2004 20:35:39 -0400, BOB SD wrote:

Gactimus wrote in :

BOB wrote in :

Gactimus wrote in
:

BOB SD wrote in :

Gactimus wrote in
:

Elmo wrote in
:

If Kerry was awarded five or six medals that Republicans now claim
he didn't deserve

What Republicans?

All of them.

Names and cites please.

Can't your read?

Obviously you can't. Your lack of specific names and cites is noted.

Your ignorance and failure to comprehend a simple statement is also noted.

your failure to post anything relevant is noted.

Old August 30th 04, 09:32 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Not much of a jet. A second rate one at that and not fit for combat.

The F-102A was in combat in Vietnam at the time Bush joined the TANG.

Old August 30th 04, 10:34 PM
Jim Yanik

Nate Frisch wrote in
:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Elmo" wrote in message

The Swift Boat Veterans are eye witnesses who were there.

Hundreds of yards from the action.

Who says they were hundreds of yards away?

Which is within visual range thus making them eye witnesses who were
there.

Hundreds of yards away is not close enough to say where the bullets
are hitting. At night you could get a good idea where they are coming
from. Heck just try sighting on a target two hundred yards away
without a scope.

If bullets were hitting,then SOMEONE ought to have gotten wounded.
Muzzle flashes would be seen.

Those who were there say otherwise.

The Swift Boat Veterans ARE those that were there.

While it is true they were in Vietnam. The evidence is pretty strong
they weren't very close to Kerry.

Swift Boats did not go out singly,they went in groups.
When docked,they all lived together,ate together.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old August 30th 04, 11:32 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John
Kerry?
From: Bob
Date: 8/30/2004 3:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 29 Aug 2004 11:58:02 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Kerry went to war. Bush hid in Texas then disapeared

And where was Edwards?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: