CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Old October 12th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Blanche

Default CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Marty Shapiro wrote:
(John Kulp) wrote in
:

[snip some of Jon & Marty's comments for length]

What market are you referring to? Flights of 3 hours or less? There
are a lot of flights on the majors from 1 to 3 hours and they are not using
regional jets on all of them. I've flown DEN to SFO/SJC on everything from
737/A320 up to 777 and 747. My last flight, scheduled for 1:20 was on a
737.

That's because 1) Denver is a major hub for United and 2) the 777 and 747 were
either being repositioned or Denver was an interim stop for a longer flight.
For example, I've been on 747 DEN-ORD that was 70% empty. Why? Because it
was the aircraft for ORD-Frankfurt or similar. Or it was used for
JFK-DEN-SFO-Sydney, etc.
Old October 29th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:07:42 -0400, NotPC
wrote:

John Kulp wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:07:47 -0400, NotPC
wrote:

Wouldn't make any difference since everyone just laughs at idiots like
you anyway

All you can do is name call rather than converse with
intelligence. You must have a PhD from the Jesse Jackson
School of Race Card Extortion. Congratulation's! your
ignorance is exposed for all too see sir.

You haven't shown one ounce of intelligence in your raving, ranting
posts. And certainly no proof. You have simply blathered out the KKK
mantra of bull****.

BTW, my ass is not fat. I work for a living

My mistake. It was your head planted up your ass that expanded it so
I mistook it for being fat.

Oh boy now I belong to the KKK plus I am a bigot and racist!!!

Yup, Close enough.

You did not graduate from the the Jesse Jackson Race Card
Extortion School. You must have been a professor there!!

At least I graduated. Your senseless ranting and completely unproven
blathering makes it appear that you never had an education of any
kind.

Poor PC brainwashed idiot. So sad. You need to get a
job(position) with the Federal Guvment. They would love you.
They will pay you six figures just to kiss the black ass.

Just you stupid racial ranting that is making everyone laugh at you.
Noticed you haven't put up one shred of evidence for any of you
ranting have you bonehead?

Good luck

I'm hardly the one who needs luck. Try looking in the mirror. You
will see all you crazy fantasies chasing you.
Old October 29th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
JerryLewis

wrote:

[...]

"Shred" of evidence?

The links below show the best places to work in the Federal
Government for 2007

Notice the FAA is near the bottom of all Government agency's
UNLESS you are a minority then the ratings are sorta OK.

All the evidence anyone would need that the above poster is
correct. The FAA is full of incompetent happy minority's
while the rest of the FAA is ****ed off and unhappy and near
the bottom. Not a good thing for aluminum tubes full of
people flying through the air at 600 miles an hour. I want
all the FAA employees happy. Not just the Black employees!

The OP is correct. The FAA is ****ed up. The data proves it.

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/about/

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/ran...s_subcomponent

Old October 29th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:27:26 -0400, JerryLewis
wrote:

Notice the FAA is near the bottom of all Government agency's
UNLESS you are a minority then the ratings are sorta OK.

All the evidence anyone would need that the above poster is
correct. The FAA is full of incompetent happy minority's
while the rest of the FAA is ****ed off and unhappy and near
the bottom. Not a good thing for aluminum tubes full of
people flying through the air at 600 miles an hour. I want
all the FAA employees happy. Not just the Black employees!

The OP is correct. The FAA is ****ed up. The data proves it.

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/about/

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/ran...s_subcomponent

Oh right. This shows it ranking 215 out of 222 for support for
diversity with minorities ranking it high. That makes a lot of sense
doesn't it? Let's see. The minorities love the place but the whites
don't because they don't think it supports diversity. Right. And
just where does this show anybody is incompetent you racist jerk?
Old October 29th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
JerryLewis

wrote:

[...]

Racist Jerk? My my are we testy. The below link is self
explanatory. If the Diversity experiments running the FAA
are so competent why do we have record airline delays in
America?

Why are airline bankruptcies at a RECORD?

Why is the FAA rated toward the bottom in employee
satisfaction and morale in the Government?

Like I said, women and blacks running the FAA the last 10
years or so have been an UNMITIGATED FAILURE

Call me all the names in the book but it will not cover up
the FACTS.

By the way, if you challenge the competency or
qualifications of a minority manager are you automatically
racist? I guess so in your eyes huh? Are you a graduate of
the Al Sharpton race card academy?

"Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners"

You personify the above statement. It don't matter if bodies
rain out of the sky everyday or America just grinds to a
halt just DO NOT challenge minority competency in the FAA or
Federal service huh?

You sir are a dumb ass. Diversity in the FAA and Government
is a FAILURE. The data proves it. Unless you are blind or
dumb you can't avoid the FACTS.(See FEMA and Katrina for
further proof of minority management cluster **** and
incompetency)

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/0...orst-in-13-ye/

Old October 29th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Jim Logajan

JerryLewis wrote:
If the Diversity experiments running the FAA
are so competent why do we have record airline delays in
America?

The FAA doesn't set the flight schedules for the airlines. What specific
actions on the part of the FAA are causing the record delays? Name them and
the specific people originating them.

Why are airline bankruptcies at a RECORD?

If they are, maybe it's because they are run mostly by white males chosen
more because they are good-old-boys and not necessarily competent?

Call me all the names in the book but it will not cover up
the FACTS.

Your "facts" are uncorrelated with your conclusions. By the way, Jerry
Lewis was never part of the "Rat Pack" and that's a FACT. Your chosen
handle is doubly ironic because the "Rat Pack" of the sixties were
allegedly instrumental in desegregating Vegas entertainment establishments
by refusing to play in or patronize any establishment that would not give
full service to African Americans such as Sammy Davis Jr.

By the way, if you challenge the competency or
qualifications of a minority manager are you automatically
racist?

No. But if you blame minorities for things they aren't even involved with
or have no control over (as you constantly do) then chances are excellent
that you are racist.
Old October 29th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:29:24 -0400, JerryLewis
wrote:

/bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/agency.php?code=TD03&q=scores_subcomponent

Oh right. This shows it ranking 215 out of 222 for support for
diversity with minorities ranking it high. That makes a lot of sense
doesn't it? Let's see. The minorities love the place but the whites
don't because they don't think it supports diversity. Right. And
just where does this show anybody is incompetent you racist jerk?

Racist Jerk? My my are we testy. The below link is self
explanatory. If the Diversity experiments running the FAA
are so competent why do we have record airline delays in
America?

Gee, why would anyone think you're a racist jerk:

a. when you agree with the other guy who's clearly a racist jerk?

b. call the minorities incompetent when you have no proof that they
are?

And you largely have these delays:

a. because of uncontrollable weather factors

b. because politicians, like with Social Security, have stolen the
money from fee based funds set aside to improve the system

c. have completely failed to build a modern GPS based ATC system

Why are airline bankruptcies at a RECORD?

Nothing to do with the FAA ace. See 9/11.

Why is the FAA rated toward the bottom in employee
satisfaction and morale in the Government?

Who knows? You don't and there is no indication that it is due to
incompetent minorities is there?

Like I said, women and blacks running the FAA the last 10
years or so have been an UNMITIGATED FAILURE

Call me all the names in the book but it will not cover up
the FACTS.

Of which you have exactly NONE. KKK.

By the way, if you challenge the competency or
qualifications of a minority manager are you automatically
racist? I guess so in your eyes huh? Are you a graduate of
the Al Sharpton race card academy?

"Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners"

You personify the above statement. It don't matter if bodies
rain out of the sky everyday or America just grinds to a
halt just DO NOT challenge minority competency in the FAA or
Federal service huh?

Absolutely none of which have happened oh completely clueless one. In
fact, the US system is one of the safest in the world and is about at
a record high for safety at the moment, oh factless, racist twit. You
can challenge anyone's competency as long:

a. as you have proof of your challenge and you have none

b. it is for an individual, not some arbitrary group

c. which makes you a racist twit doesn't it?

You sir are a dumb ass. Diversity in the FAA and Government
is a FAILURE. The data proves it. Unless you are blind or
dumb you can't avoid the FACTS.(See FEMA and Katrina for
further proof of minority management cluster **** and
incompetency)

See racists morons like you who try to:

a. make up bull**** like this for which you have NO facts

b. blame groups, based upon race as you do here, rather than
individuals who may have caused these problems because that fits your
miniscule racist brain

c. show what a complete ****ing idiot racist you really are
Old October 29th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:14:04 -0000, Jim Logajan
wrote:

JerryLewis wrote:
If the Diversity experiments running the FAA
are so competent why do we have record airline delays in
America?

The FAA doesn't set the flight schedules for the airlines. What specific
actions on the part of the FAA are causing the record delays? Name them and
the specific people originating them.

That's right, but they and the politicos are responsible for failing
to come up with a GPS ATC which is their responsibility. Has nothing
to do with this idiot's racist rants though.

Why are airline bankruptcies at a RECORD?

If they are, maybe it's because they are run mostly by white males chosen
more because they are good-old-boys and not necessarily competent?

Oops. There goes the racial theories down the drain again.

Call me all the names in the book but it will not cover up
the FACTS.

Your "facts" are uncorrelated with your conclusions. By the way, Jerry
Lewis was never part of the "Rat Pack" and that's a FACT. Your chosen
handle is doubly ironic because the "Rat Pack" of the sixties were
allegedly instrumental in desegregating Vegas entertainment establishments
by refusing to play in or patronize any establishment that would not give
full service to African Americans such as Sammy Davis Jr.

Now he's having a heart attack.

By the way, if you challenge the competency or
qualifications of a minority manager are you automatically
racist?

No. But if you blame minorities for things they aren't even involved with
or have no control over (as you constantly do) then chances are excellent
that you are racist.

They're a 100% in fact.
Old October 29th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Gig 601XL Builder

John Kulp wrote:

And you largely have these delays:

a. because of uncontrollable weather factors

b. because politicians, like with Social Security, have stolen the
money from fee based funds set aside to improve the system

c. have completely failed to build a modern GPS based ATC system

While you are right about everything else in your post and the guy calling
himself Jerry Lewis is a racist idiot, I think yu are wrong here. The delays
are caused because all the airlines want to fly at the same time from the
same places. The above just adds to your problems.

Old October 29th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
John Kulp wrote:

And you largely have these delays:

a. because of uncontrollable weather factors

b. because politicians, like with Social Security, have stolen the
money from fee based funds set aside to improve the system

c. have completely failed to build a modern GPS based ATC system

While you are right about everything else in your post and the guy calling
himself Jerry Lewis is a racist idiot, I think yu are wrong here. The
delays are caused because all the airlines want to fly at the same time
from the same places. The above just adds to your problems.

Kinda like where everyone wants to go to the same restaurants on Friday
evening about
6:00PM?

Travel aid [email protected] Soaring 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] Restoration 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] General Aviation 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel aid [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 February 7th 06 12:25 PM
Travel Supplements Jetnw Aviation Marketplace 0 September 15th 04 07:50 AM