KCHD to KMYF

Old May 8th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default KCHD to KMYF

Mxsmanic wrote:

A flight plan need not be complete to be legal. Indeed, you don't have to file
anything at all for VFR in the U.S (usually). And how much planning you do is
up to you, as long as you don't seem negligent in the event of an accident.

Filing a flight plan is just a small part of flight planning, and no, how
much planning you do is not up to the pilot.

But again, your babbling nonsense just proves once again you have no clue
what the term "flight planning" and "flight planner" mean.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old May 8th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On May 7, 9:05*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
VOR-DME writes:
I'm sorry to hear it if there's a health issue involved in not flying, and I'm
sincere in that.

I'm not too happy about it, either. I haven't actually applied for a medical,
but I'm not optimistic. As long as the FAA continues to treat pilots like
astronauts, medicals will be a problem.

AGAIN, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Uhhh sports pilot category. You only making an excuse not to fly a
real plane.

And if you are not in the country FAA IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
Old May 8th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. I am going to block you.

Start posting under a new screen name when you decide to grow up.
--
Jim in NC

Old May 8th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 8, 8:15*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
Uhhh sports pilot category.

I don't want to be a sport pilot. Too many restrictions to make it worthwhile.

There are former fighter pilots who are satisfied with LS.
138 mph will get you there faster than you think, and do
you really think you'd need to go higher than 10,000 ft?

http://www.flylightning.net/

---
Mark
Old May 8th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 8, 8:47*am, "Morgans" wrote:
I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. *I am going to block you.

Start posting under a new screen name when you decide to grow up.
--
Jim in NC

Well I hope you would never consider blocking
me and Ari. It's a safety issue.

---
Mark
Old May 8th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Morgans writes:

I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. I am going to block you.

Promises, promises. We'll see how long you can resist not seeing my posts.