KCHD to KMYF

Old May 8th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default KCHD to KMYF

On May 8, 11:32*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Morgans writes:
I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. *I am going to block you.

Promises, promises. We'll see how long you can resist not seeing my posts..

Ego, thy RAP persona is MX.

Old May 8th 10, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Morgans writes:
I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. *I am going to block you.

Promises, promises. We'll see how long you can resist not seeing my posts.

Ego, thy RAP persona is MX.

Ironically in addition with him having no clue what the real world of
flying is all about, Mx attention to detail is not his forte.

That message from Morgans wasn't to him. I am not sure if it was to
me or VOR DME
Old May 8th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Sat, 8 May 2010 08:47:35 -0400, Morgans wrote:

I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips with
MX. I am going to block you.

Look at this ****. Blocking a poster b/c he takes umbrage with a sim
pilot.

Can anyone say "Morgans' an asshole?"
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old May 8th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

a writes:

Ego, thy RAP persona is MX.

I'd be happy to see the treehouse club put me in their killfiles. Then perhaps
real discussions could take place, about aviation, and not about me.
Old May 8th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Morgans writes:
I hate to do it, because I think you have something to contribute to the
reading of this group, but I just cant deal with your constant quips
with
MX. I am going to block you.

Promises, promises. We'll see how long you can resist not seeing my posts.

Ego, thy RAP persona is MX.
Amen!

Already gone, and I only saw this due to someone else quoting it. I hope
that does not happen often.
--
Jim in NC