Global Warming The debbil made me do it

Old March 9th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

Dan wrote:

I gotta go shovel the snow caused by all this global warming.

Dan, you are behind the PC power curve. It is now global "climate
change" rather than global warming. The evidence that global warming is
starting to ebb is mounting and the fanatics need to stay ahead of the
data so that they can claim there were right no matter which way the
temperature trends.

Matt
Old March 9th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Dan Luke" wrote in news:13t8q09p9jer492
@news.supernews.com:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:

You don't have any; it's obvious. You're fooling no one.

You misunderestimate the number of major fools out there.

****.

Now I'm depressed.

Only just now?

Bertie

Old March 9th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 9, 6:50 pm, Matt Whiting wrote:
Dan wrote:
I gotta go shovel the snow caused by all this global warming.

Dan, you are behind the PC power curve. It is now global "climate
change" rather than global warming. The evidence that global warming is
starting to ebb is mounting and the fanatics need to stay ahead of the
data so that they can claim there were right no matter which way the
temperature trends.

Matt

Damn... I need to watch more Oprah...
Old March 9th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

I gotta go shovel the snow caused by all this global warming.

Dan, you are behind the PC power curve. It is now global "climate change"
rather than global warming.

Matt, do you know who came up with that phrase?

Check it out.

The evidence that global warming is starting to ebb is mounting

No it isn't. You're being bull****ted.

Post the evidence you've seen, please.

and the fanatics need to stay ahead of the data so that they can claim there
were right no matter which way the temperature trends.

Oh, dear: here we go.

Do you really want to talk about this, or just throw around phrases like that?

Old March 9th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Matt Whiting wrote in news:8RZAj.165$555.2156
@news1.epix.net:

Dan wrote:

I gotta go shovel the snow caused by all this global warming.

Dan, you are behind the PC power curve. It is now global "climate
change" rather than global warming. The evidence that global warming

is
starting to ebb is mounting and the fanatics need to stay ahead of the
data so that they can claim there were right no matter which way the
temperature trends.

Good grief.

How does a so called 'mind' come to operate in this fashion? How is such
damage done?

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Dan Luke" wrote in
:

I gotta go shovel the snow caused by all this global warming.

Dan, you are behind the PC power curve. It is now global "climate
change" rather than global warming.

Matt, do you know who came up with that phrase?

Check it out.

The evidence that global warming is starting to ebb is mounting

No it isn't. You're being bull****ted.

Post the evidence you've seen, please.

and the fanatics need to stay ahead of the data so that they can
claim there were right no matter which way the temperature trends.

Oh, dear: here we go.

Do you really want to talk about this, or just throw around phrases
like that?

Rhetorical, right?

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 9, 6:41 pm, "Dan Luke" wrote:

Mm-hm. You don't have to come up with any real arguments because you're just
"playing around."

It's all just for fun. Right.

The last refuge of the usenet loser.

But by all means, keep it up.

I'm patient, and I love outing bull****ters. Very entertaining.

Of course you wouldn't stoop so low -- except in "Outing" -- another
word loved by libs.

And it's not for fun, except in your case. The emotional intensity of
your religious worry crusade is downright luminescent

Let me repeat myself for your benefit:
Global Warming due to Man Made Causes which will result in a 20 foot
rise in Ocean levels is a Crock Of Unmitigated ****.

You haven't and in no way can prove otherwise. And no laundry list of
wikipedia links will prove it, either.

Furthermore, to really irritate you, I plan on sticking around to 2100
to point to the ocean and say "You're wrong and I'm was and continue
to be right." Then I'll fly back to Iowa, just for the view.

Dan

Old March 9th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dan wrote in
:

On Mar 9, 6:41 pm, "Dan Luke" wrote:

[...]

Of the beach.

Bertie

Old March 9th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 9, 7:16 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dan wrote :

On Mar 9, 6:41 pm, "Dan Luke" wrote:

[...]

Given postulate A, B is unlikely.

Unless plate tectonics does the deed.

Dan
Old March 10th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dan wrote in
:

On Mar 9, 7:16 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dan wrote
innews:3e621972-cdcd-4c70-8f16-d3c7e154449d@

13g2000hsb.googlegroups.co
m:

[...]