Criminal Prosecution for TFR Bust?

Old November 16th 03, 05:31 AM
Samantha

Doug wrote:

Do a google search on "9/11 Detainees", "Guantanamo Bay Detainees",
and "FISA Secret Court"

Because, if it's on the Internet, it MUST BE True. Don't provide specific citations from respected
sources, of course.

Old November 16th 03, 06:21 AM
Peter Gottlieb

The Justice Department and Ashcroft admit everything alleged. What about
this don't you believe?

Old November 16th 03, 09:53 AM
Mark Mallory

Doug wrote:

All part of the George Bush Airport Police State, using the SS to do
it, in this case. 1000 arrested in the USA after 9/11, most held and

Hey Doug: aren't you the moron who was trying to solve a rigging problem with
his AUTOPILOT engaged?

(A HUSKY, right?)

Old November 16th 03, 11:37 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:24:58 -0800, C J Campbell wrote:

Criminal prosecution? Under what section of the US Code?

Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act.
read them and you know your "rights".

#m
--
http://www.declareyourself.com/fyr_candidates.php
Old November 16th 03, 11:46 AM
Martin Hotze

On 15 Nov 2003 20:34:24 -0800, Doug wrote:

600 interned in Guantanamo Bay (15 fewer than a month
ago (gee I wonder where those 15 went? slit?))

there was a TV documentation on a German TV station about Guantanamo Bay.
They interviewed 2 (or more) released people in Afghanistan. Both have been
imprisoned while there was collected headmoney for them paid by US folks
(CIA, military, ??)

in German: http://www.spiegel.de/sptv/magazin/0...260710,00.html

#m

--
http://www.declareyourself.com/fyr_candidates.php
http://www.subterrane.com/bush.shtml
Old November 16th 03, 01:01 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:04:06 GMT, Orval Fairbairn
wrote in Message-Id:
:

In article ,
Larry Dighera wrote:

[...]

the Secret Service initially wanted
criminal charges laid against wayward pilots.

Maybe it's time to get criminal prosecutions against some officials in
the SS.

I like the way you think. With what would we charge them?

Old November 16th 03, 01:33 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:55:11 GMT, "Peter Gottlieb"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news

Maybe it's time to get criminal prosecutions against some officials in
the SS.

I'm afraid it's too late. The power is no longer with the people in this
country.

To which "power" are you referring? If it's the judicial power of
government, there's little doubt that, given the gutting of
Constitutional assurances by the Patriot Act, you are correct.

If the power to which you refer is the peoples' "might to do right,"
the numbers look like they could be 260 million to perhaps well under
one million. I'd say odds of 260:1 are significantly in the favor of
the people to see that justice returns to its government.

It's but a matter of public education and will. When the
extra-constitutional powers granted government by the Patriot Act
begin to be used against the people of the nation, and the lives of
its people are directly impacted, there will be potential for the
people to reverse the travesties contained in the Patriot Act, and
submit its agencies to redress.

I believe we'll have to give the government a little more time to hone
its hobnail boots and iron fists to allow the pendulum of tyranny to
swing yet farther to the right before it can be clearly discerned and
addressed by the man-in-the-street.

If the government continues on its course of citizen oppression, it
will soon learn that such a policy will be its undoing.

Old November 16th 03, 01:48 PM
Larry Dighera

On 15 Nov 2003 21:16:27 -0800, (Doug)
wrote in Message-Id:
:

Do a google search on "9/11 Detainees", "Guantanamo Bay Detainees",
and "FISA Secret Court"
also:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/17/detainees/

It's absolutely astonishing how the Executive branch of our (US)
government has done the bidding of the 9/11 terrorists in hastening
the fall of our young idealistic nation in such a brief period of
time. I wouldn't have thought it possible. But, tyranny seems to lie
just beneath the surface of those in power:

http://bigjweb.com/artman/publish/article_806.shtml
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...:pub l451.106

Old November 16th 03, 02:27 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:27:46 -0800, "BTIZ"
wrote in Message-Id: qgBtb.3217$Ue4.2860@fed1read01:

well.. until the Fed's cough up a printed "readable" chart ..

and the local Fed "information center".. primarily the Flight Service
Stations.. can read and understand the TFR and when it is active..

then.. I don't see how any prosecution could hold water..

With what legal statute would airmen who enter TFRs contrary to NOTAM
be charged?

I understand one thing for the "permanent" ADIZ / TFR (P-40)

but the pop up TFRs when the President travels.. is even harder to know..
especially when the time period is 0800-1600, but the speech goes long.. the
dinner goes long.. and the Prez does not leave until 1800, thus extending
the TFR.. but no way for the pilot that departed at 1500 from far off, into
the TFR area.. to know.

Such ignorant attempts at "security" reveal it's futility. Only the
just are thwarted.