AD: Airplane for sale.

Old October 7th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default Airplane for sale.

Thank Jose for the offer.
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or something.
http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_196...%20revised.htm

..

Old October 7th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C. Massey

"Aluckyguess" wrote in message
Thank Jose for the offer.
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or something.
http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_196...%20revised.htm

Much better!

But don't center the text. Align it to the left. I would use bullets as
well...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0640-5, 10/07/2006
Tested on: 10/7/2006 2:21:44 PM

Old October 7th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("Aluckyguess" wrote)
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or something.

http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_1967_cherokee_180_c%20revised.htm

You lost the "Asking Price" this time around. Doh!

"1967 Cherokee 180 C For sale Asking Price $49,000"

That said, it looks (much-much) better.

Montblack
Nice plane, BTW :-)

Old October 7th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Aluckyguess" wrote)
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or
something.

http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_1967_cherokee_180_c%20revised.htm

You lost the "Asking Price" this time around. Doh!

"1967 Cherokee 180 C For sale Asking Price $49,000"

That said, it looks (much-much) better.

I had to raise the price with all the work on the web page.
Just kidding thanks for catching that. I guess I need a check list.

Old October 7th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C. Massey

"Aluckyguess" wrote in message

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Aluckyguess" wrote)
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or
something.

http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_1967_cherokee_180_c%20revised.htm

You lost the "Asking Price" this time around. Doh!

"1967 Cherokee 180 C For sale Asking Price $49,000"

That said, it looks (much-much) better.

I had to raise the price with all the work on the web page.
Just kidding thanks for catching that. I guess I need a check list.

Now the price is $49,003.50 ?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0640-5, 10/07/2006
Tested on: 10/7/2006 3:18:57 PM

Old October 7th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_1_]

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:18:57 GMT, C. Massey wrote:

Now the price is $49,003.50 ?

it might skyrocket ... whatever need do you see for using Javascript? the
image-change does not work, at least not here with Firefox 1.5.0.7

and is the font-size for the estimated age of prospect buyers?

#m
--
Arabic T-shirt sparks airport row

I Am Not A Terrorist http://itsnotallbad.com/iamnotaterrorist/
Old October 7th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Joe Feise

Grumman-581 wrote on 10/07/06 08:36:

One other bit of information that would be nice is to post where the plane
is located... A quick search of the FAA database shows that Kevin is located
in Riverside, CA, but it might be nice to include that bit of information on
the page... It's also possible that a voice phone number might be useful...

Yup. The surroundings sure looked familiar, and I guessed Riverside. But I was
missing actual confirmation of the location.

-Joe
Old October 8th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

"Aluckyguess" wrote in message
Here is the revised page. There is probably a spelling error or something.
http://kevinandrews.com/for_sale_196...%20revised.htm

Quite a bit better... Personally, I wouldn't put the requirement for
Javascript on the page... At least you didn't use Macromedia Flash though...
That would be a quick way to alienate quite a few potential viewers...

You really should change the name of the file though... It's rather bad
style to put spaces in the file names... Some people put underscores, but
personally, I don't even like them -- I prefer hypens instead...

The large image files are useful when someone is wanting to see the image in
full detail... I would keep them, but have them as a hyperlink under each
image... They shouldn't be the image that one gets for clicking on the
thumbnail though... They are large files, so one should have to explicitly
click on some sort of "(full resolution image)" tag for them to come up...
For the thumbnails, I would go with somewhere around 320x200 or so, but with
high compression on the JPEG so that it doesn't take too much space...
Clicking on the thumbnail would result in another window coming up with an
image that would fit on an 800x600 display... Providing a hyperlink
underneath it for a full size image would also be nice and it could also
come up in another window... Basically, you're looking at three different
image files for each photo...

Old October 8th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
bsalai

Default AD: Airplane for sale.

Aluckyguess wrote:
http://kevinandrews.com/1967_cheroke...r_sale__as.htm

I hope it ok to post this in here.

This thread is amazing, no one has really assassinated luckyguess for
his transgressions, major or minor. The comments have been constructive
and occasionally even kind.

I can't be where I think I am, this must be rec.aviation.Valium, no?

Brad
Old October 8th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
bsalai wrote:

an idiot wrote:
http://kevinandrews.com/1967_cheroke...r_sale__as.htm

I hope it ok to post this in here.

This thread is amazing, no one has really assassinated luckyguess for
his transgressions, major or minor. The comments have been constructive
and occasionally even kind.

I can't be where I think I am, this must be rec.aviation.Valium, no?

Maybe the idiot was simply killfiled, I mean, how dumb is it to repeat
the classic aol "mistake"?

Does that make you feel better and restore order to the universe?

:-)

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the