Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 11th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica Taylor

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

mike regish wrote:

And I might look him up to say hi.even though he sounds like a republican.

Wow, how very accepting you are! You might dare to say hi to someone who
doesn't mirror your own point of view.

I guess that is the true "tolerance" of a self-proclaimed liberal.

Old November 11th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica Taylor

mike regish wrote:

I'd say he's lost potentially many. I know I wouldn't waste my money there.

Yeah I could tell by your comments that you are too intolerant of someone who
has other views.

Old November 11th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica Taylor

Buck Murdock wrote:

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

...to which he snarled "Okay, 'John Kerry' -- maybe you
folks shouldn't be coming around here and borrowing my car anymore..."

That's what you get for trying to make intelligent conversation with a
hard-core Republican!

Yeah, comparing Jay to that well-known jokester and comedian, John 'you will
get stuck in iraq' Kerry. Hahaha.

Old November 11th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

I could do it without getting unruly, either.

mike

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bet I could do it without even getting impolite.

I believe you are correct.

Actually, I've escorted a few unruly guests off the property --

Old November 11th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Why. Does that somehow threaten YOUR marriage?

mike

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
4. What's a "gay married couple"?

Marriage is a state that exists between a man and a woman. You can
have the same legal rights between two men, or two women, if you'd
like, but you'll have to come up with a new name for it.

Old November 11th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

There's the key word...Evolve.

You're using it on a person who is incapable of evolving. It scares him, so
he'd rather keep things the same for as long as possible.

mike

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message

Legal definitions evolve all the time. Why should they ossify instead? An
as an empirical fact, a growing number of nations (and portions of
nations, including the US) do define legal marriage without regard to the
race, religion, or gender of the participants.

--Gary

Old November 11th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Duh.

mike

"Newps" wrote in message

Do you think slavery would
have been abolished if the people got to vote on it?

In the North? Hello? Read your history. It wouldn't have been close.

Old November 11th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

"Jessica Taylor" wrote in message

That's bigotry. And Mr. Honeck has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be
bigot.

Bigot? Umm, proof? Cite?

Read back a few posts.

In my experience throughout my lifetime, I've found that those who preach
tolerance and acceptance are actually the least tolerant and the least
accepting
themselves. It's real easy to toss insults around like calling others a
bigot.

By the way, what does "being from mass" have to do with agreeing w/
someone's
politics??? A little over-generalizing, aren't we?

Yeah. I guess. It really is my fault, you know, that we're referred to here
as Taxachusetts. Where's I hear that before...? Hmmm...

Old November 11th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

I love it when the most irrational always claim to be the most rational.

mike

"Jessica Taylor" wrote in message

Right. When you know that there is no *rational* explanation to
justifiy yourself, it's real simple to just call someone a bigot,
racist, -phobe, whatever.

Old November 11th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

I think he meant...

Hmmm... where've I heard that before...

mike

"Jessica Taylor" wrote in message

I think he meant liberal policies and their effects, not meeting all
liberal
people.