Is Bush doomed?

Old January 19th 04, 08:21 AM
Jarg

wrote in message
news:WUKOb.32444$Eq.6145@clgrps12...
In us.military.army Gene Storey wrote:

Perhaps they contribute to the manufacture of SoyLent Green, to help feed
the troops on the front lines.

Great idea! Their hippy tree huging vegetarian diet will make for
flavorful meat. Yummy!

Jarg

Old January 19th 04, 11:20 AM
Gene Storey

wrote
In us.military.army Gene Storey wrote:

People who don't work should be sent to a barracks, housed 100 to a bay,
and get their meals on picnic benches in a tent.

I think that's an excellent idea. Americans who are no longer of use to
the miltiary-industrial complex should not detract from the war effort.

Perhaps they contribute to the manufacture of SoyLent Green, to help feed
the troops on the front lines.

Too Jewish...

Old January 19th 04, 12:00 PM
Kent Finnell

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Kent Finnell" wrote

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore, Gene.

It would be funny if you weren't serious. Why do you think
they call it the B-2 Nuclear Bomber, or the Minuteman
Nuclear missile? What do you think the Submarines are
carrying? Nukes. And each nuke costs the same as an
F-15E to keep on alert and maintain.

Gene, you slut, those things were built to carry nukes and are still capable
of carrying them. We are no longer making nukes, we have more than enough
stockpiled from the Cold War.

But do continue to rave. It is so much fun to watch someone like you melt
down.

--
Kent Finnell -- From the Music City USA

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
-- Will Rogers

Old January 19th 04, 12:06 PM
Kent Finnell

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article , "Kent
Finnell" wrote:

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Kent Finnell" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to

charge
it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because the deficit rises? It
is
still small when compared to the GNP.

The GNP is computed using the same auditors as Enron used.

Bull****. Looks good on a bumper sticker, but is not the truth. Arthur
Andersen is no longer a player and never computed the GNP.

US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Some years ago
(scary -- that's about 30), I supported the computers it ran on.

But you didn't work for Arthur Andersen, right? Pitiful Gene just keeps
throwing out bumper sticker wisdom, not facts.

Wars cost money, but that's not where the revenue is going. We have
so many nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and reserve officers on
active duty, that a pit has become ops-normal.

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore, Gene.

In fairness, they do need maintenance, and there are at least studies of
deep-penetrating warheads.

No denial of maintenance costs and many have been dismantled. The
deep-penetrating warheads are congenital, used for the MOAB program.

Maybe Gene needs to borrow the spare leg I have leaning against the wall in
the closet. Then he'd have a leg to stand on.

--
From the Music City, USA ... Kent Finnell

"A gun is like a rattlesnake. You can try to keep it in a cage,
but sooner or later it's going to get out and hurt someone."

Julie Wheeler, spokeswoman for the anti-gun group
Ceasefire Oregon, somehow equating a tool made of
metal and wood with a venomous reptile.

Old January 19th 04, 12:30 PM
Gene Storey

"Kent Finnell" wrote

Gene, you slut, those things were built to carry nukes and are still capable
of carrying them. We are no longer making nukes, we have more than enough
stockpiled from the Cold War.

Q: Why does New Mexico get the highest return on the tax dollar?
A: Los Alamos

You think they're making Ice Cream there?

Get back when you have a clue fluffy.

Old January 19th 04, 12:37 PM
Gene Storey

"Kent Finnell" wrote

No denial of maintenance costs and many have been dismantled.

You get that from your cousins wife? Many? Anything from two to infinity
is covered by the mathematical concept of "many." Are you an auditor?

Maybe Gene needs to borrow the spare leg I have leaning against the wall in
the closet. Then he'd have a leg to stand on.

I don't need your wife's strap-on, but it does explain why you are completely anal.

Old January 19th 04, 12:55 PM
Kent Finnell

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
newscQOb.748$ce2.448@okepread03...
"Kent Finnell" wrote

No denial of maintenance costs and many have been dismantled.

You get that from your cousins wife?

No, from the mainstream media.

Many? Anything from two to infinity
is covered by the mathematical concept of "many."

Certainly more than two, moron. There have been treaty requirements, don't
you know ... opps, sorry, you probably don't know since you have your head
where the sun don't shine.

Are you an auditor?

Not currently, but I have been.

Maybe Gene needs to borrow the spare leg I have leaning against the wall

in
the closet. Then he'd have a leg to stand on.

I don't need your wife's strap-on, but it does explain why you are

completely anal.

No wife, no strap-on. It is a prosthetic lower leg and foot (complete with
5 toes). My right foot was amputated in 1956. The one in the closet is
about 20 years old and I can no longer wear it, but I keep it in case I need
to salvage the foot which is bolted to the socket portion. You still need
to find a leg to stand on, but since you're such a nasty little git, I
withdraw my generous offer.

--
Kent Finnell, From Music City, USA

If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton,
and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
-- Spider Robinson

Old January 19th 04, 02:32 PM
Morton Davis

"Jarg" wrote in message
om...

"michael price" wrote in message
om...
Zippy the Pinhead wrote in message

. ..
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:04:30 GMT, "Gorf" wrote:

So did his father at this time of the election . I think Bush SR had

70%
approval and still lost. To be fair I have to mention that Bush SR

had
Perot
to deal with.

Not only that, but back then this country still had its head so far up
its ass that it thought the job in the Middle East was done, and
clinton was promising his retinue of whimpering victim groups a share
of the "peace dividend".

What job was that? The job of giving Halliburton free money? The job
of setting up puppet governments to oppose Iran?

Do you really believe this nonsense? How did Bush have any say in the
choice of Halliburton? Answer - he didn't.

And if he is setting up puppet governments, well more power to him ,

though
frankly I don't think it is necessary. The US could take care of Iran
without help if it came to that.

He needs to look at the middle east in the 1920s and 1930s if he wants to
see real puppet governments Great Britain "created" many of the countries in
the area, installing "kings" hand selected by Great Britain.

-*MORT*-

Old January 19th 04, 04:16 PM
Gene Storey

"Kent Finnell" wrote

My right foot was amputated in 1956.

Sounds like a personal problem. Is that violins I hear?

Old January 19th 04, 07:22 PM
Kent Finnell

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Kent Finnell" wrote

My right foot was amputated in 1956.

Sounds like a personal problem. Is that violins I hear?

I hope not. I have better equipment now that Mother Nature supplied.
Thanks to a skilled surgeon, one can hardly tell except those times when
I've outgrown and/or worn out a leg. However, since they are so expensive
($4k), you can send a monthly contribution. The address is in the book.

I'd much rather have a hollow leg than have a hollow head like you.

--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aviation Marketplace 0 August 28th 04 11:30 AM