747 flights with the USA

Old January 27th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

Default 747 flights with the USA

Thanks, John.....I am really new here and wow, this has really surprised
me...SO I apologize to EVERYONE for my responses to any of this. I simply
did not expect what I've seen here. But all in all I did see one fella
mention that I could legally book a seat from Vancouver to JFK and that is
probably what I'll try to do. Again, Thanks, John
"John" wrote in message
Ted;
Your new here so I'll give you a hint. Spend a little time reading what
MX has posted over the last several months and you'll see why Benjamin
reacted the way he did. MX has been posting nonsense and acting as a
source of information that he has no knowledge of and when it's pointed
out that he is speaking nonsense he goes off on the posters if a variety
of ridicules ways. He was not slapped down the first 10 or 20 or even 30
times he did it but eventually we got tired of his stupidity and started
acting out against it. Your post is a perfect example of why the group
felt they needed to. You came in here to ask a question and MX posted a
response. You would have no way of knowing he was clueless and you might
have left believing him. In this case it would not have made much
difference as your question would not have effected anyone ability to fly
safely but on other occasions and other questions he has responded in a
way that could endanger others lives. The group here will simply not
allow that to happen.

Hope this helps,

John

"Ted" TBBlakeley@comcastDOTnet wrote in message
. ..
you must have misunderstood, I want to buy a seat in a 747. I really
doubt that I'd be able to buy a seat in the 747-BBJ that was mentioned by
a fella that you cursed out in a such a mature fashion. If what this
this fella stated made you flip out so bad that must use this type of
language..I really pray that really don't fly aircraft in US skies. If
so, you're an accident waiting to happen, if you haven't already.
"Benjamin Dover" wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Benjamin Dover writes:

Boeing currently has 22 unfilled orders for 747's, not counting the
747-8.

All of the 747-400 orders are for cargo versions. Boeing has stopped
production of passenger versions. There is one BBJ configuration of
the 747 on order.

A BBJ is a passenger aircraft, you ****ing nitwit.

You don't fly. You don't know **** about aviation. All you do is
set
MSFS to pretend fly from A to B while on autopilot so you can sit in
front
of the monitor stroking your joy stick.

Old January 27th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

PLEASE accept my apologies for the response that I made to you.....I
certainly didn't want to cause trouble here...for anyone and especially for
ME!!

Old January 27th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Ted wrote:
Thanks, John.....I am really new here and wow, this has really surprised
me...SO I apologize to EVERYONE for my responses to any of this. I simply
did not expect what I've seen here. But all in all I did see one fella
mention that I could legally book a seat from Vancouver to JFK and that is
probably what I'll try to do. Again, Thanks, John

What the hell happened to the constraint, "I DO NOT want to leave the
USA...that is why I ask for help in finding a flight that begins in the
USA and ends in the USA....."?
Old January 27th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Benjamin Dover writes:

Boeing currently has 22 unfilled orders for 747's, not counting the
747-8.

All of the 747-400 orders are for cargo versions. Boeing has
stopped production of passenger versions. There is one BBJ
configuration of the 747 on order.

A BBJ is a passenger aircraft, you ****ing nitwit.

You don't fly. You don't know **** about aviation. All you do is
set
MSFS to pretend fly from A to B while on autopilot so you can sit in
front of the monitor stroking your joy stick.

No apology needed. You are new here and obviously didn't know about
MXSmoron. You might also want to ask about US domestic 747 flights in
rec.travel.air. There are some travel agents there who might be able to
help.

Old January 27th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Benjamin Dover writes:

A BBJ is a passenger aircraft, you ****ing nitwit.

A BBJ is not flown by airlines, and it's pretty difficult to get a flight on
one. BBJs and cargo aircraft are not relevant to the question of the original
poster.
Old January 27th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

If you would have read everyone's post to this, you would have already have
had the answer. That's "What the hell" happened to the constraint.

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
et...

Old January 27th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

John writes:

You came in here to ask a question and MX posted a response. You would have no
way of knowing he was clueless and you might have left believing him.

Which would be a good thing, since the response I gave was succinct, correct,
and useful.

Old January 27th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Benjamin Dover writes:

A BBJ is a passenger aircraft, you ****ing nitwit.

A BBJ is not flown by airlines,

Wrong again, fjukkwit.

Bertie
Old January 27th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Benjamin Dover writes:

A BBJ is a passenger aircraft, you ****ing nitwit.

A BBJ is not flown by airlines, and it's pretty difficult to get a
flight on one. BBJs and cargo aircraft are not relevant to the
question of the original poster.

You made the statement that Boeing no longer has the 747 in
production. That was a flat out lie.

Slither all you want, you don't know **** about Boeing, aircraft, or
aviation.

No OLC flights? Bill Daniels Soaring 4 July 5th 07 02:38 AM
cheap air flights [email protected] Owning 0 January 19th 06 02:12 AM
Zero-G flights in FL Ross Oliver Piloting 4 September 20th 04 06:46 PM
P47 flights Regnirps Military Aviation 0 May 29th 04 04:15 AM
how I map my flights Snowbird Instrument Flight Rules 10 November 30th 03 11:26 PM