About German Mystery Objects

Old February 17th 04, 07:33 AM
robert arndt

It's all in a classified file at Wright-Pat, Area 51, a vault X (fill in as
needed) number of stories below the Pentagon, in a secret underground Antarctic
base the Nazis built or accidentally burned as trash. Your version may vary
based soley on your paranoia or sense of humour. Want to buy a tinfoil hat?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Do you have access to Wright Pat's archives, or Area 51, or Lockheed
and Northrop's files? Perhaps you have access to the files of the CIA,
NSA, NRO, DoD, and USAF?
If not then shut the hell up. For a nation that staunchy denied any
disc development there sure have been a lot of revelations concerning
US disc developments in the past decade ranging from interest in AVROs
projects to Lockheed and Northrop's versions like the NS-97,
Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, WS 606A, etc...
Amazing isn't it? Flat out denial to "oh well, we DID actually
experiment with this stuff and perhaps we DO have a few black project
discs operating and YES the Germans DID have some disc aircraft in
WW2"... then "no further comments".
Are you an idiot Dan? Just because you didn't get to fly exotics while
in the USAF (probably because you were busy spit polishing latrines
for a living) doesn't mean someone else at Lockheed, Northrop, or the
CIA didn't.

Rob

p.s. please change your USAF, retired to USAF, retired and willfully
ignorant
Old February 17th 04, 07:44 AM
robert arndt

Aerophotos wrote in message ...
Well i believe in the German UFO technology in WW2 and jet propelled
objects disc shapes.

If the German scientists and co were so much more advanced then the
Allies with jets and new inventions from 1930s-1945, who knows what else
was created that after the war the Allies dare not want the public to
see..

Even today WW1 secret dealing with US army records are still highly
guarded.. so i can suspect we only saw a tip of iceberg from ww2.

Remember the german as we know were very creative with jets in 40s in
the designs.. so they had big plans by the 50s if it had occurred.
Virtually all US designs followed from them.

Flying wings or discs were nothing new... why do americans think they
are the only ones to be right? Thats is always how americans think,
someone esle designed it but they claim it.

Every country has secrets and protects them like a baby.. germany could
of had a UFO crashes and the world would of not even known bar the high
order of power... Its like saying Groom Lake is controlled by the CIA,
which it is... SS could of easily controlled any UFO programs in
germany.

Americans need to think outside their box.. and credit germans for alot
of their current technology and machines...

Even if UFos were not common knowledge in 1940s, they are nowdays.

Well said. Three cheers for the guy with a brain!
I'll give you another example comparison between US and German tech
from 1945.
Had the war gone on just until the fall of 1945 the German soldier
would have had: a new M44 stalhelm, M44 Liebermuster camouflage (which
contained carbon and IR defeating dyes), the STG-45 assault rifle, the
Pzf 150 AT weapon, and Nipolit formed disc grenades.
Now compare that with the shabby US Army soldier with the old M-1 and
a Bazooka. Hell, in Korea we still looked inferior to the WW2 German
Waffen SS soldier who had cammo, IR, the STG-44 assault rifle, and Pzf
100.
So much for US superiority in all areas.

Rob
Old February 17th 04, 08:06 AM
Krztalizer

If the German scientists and co were so much more advanced then the
Allies with jets and new inventions from 1930s-1945, who knows what else
was created that after the war the Allies dare not want the public to
see..

But their leads were momentary, if at all. Allied jet fighters were introduced
within months of German aircraft - and the main differences were primarily in
the life expectancy of the crew and MTBF for the airframes, so perhaps the idea
of 'first' didn't necessarily equate to 'better' or 'best'. We could have
rushed the P-80 into service a wee bit faster if we hung workers suspected of
slacking off or whipped them to make them work harder, but that isn't our way.
German centimetric airborne radar development was a full generation behind
Allied sets, allowing the cream of the NJG forces and hundreds of night bombers
to be destroyed by Allied nightfighters. The list of technological failures is
every bit as dramatic as their successes. Hell, the brown shirt "geniuses"
didn't even realize the Allies were reading their coded messages just as fast
as they were transmitted.

Even today WW1 secret dealing with US army records are still highly
guarded.. so i can suspect we only saw a tip of iceberg from ww2.

True, but it was a mid-1940s iceberg, not some sort of futuristic engineering
eutopia where normal linear development is suspended, I guess because the
Fuhrer willed it to be so? The critical limiting factors to all of the
wunderwaffe, SS discs and secret bases, are time and resources - they were
quickly running out of both and no matter how inventive, these guys were being
directed by criminally inefficient and certifiably crazy egomaniacs that had no
true interest in sciences. Just what sort of usable engineering gets created
within the walls of Bedlam?

Remember the german as we know were very creative with jets in 40s in
the designs.. so they had big plans by the 50s if it had occurred.
Virtually all US designs followed from them.

Ahh, nuts.

Flying wings or discs were nothing new... why do americans think they
are the only ones to be right? Thats is always how americans think,
someone esle designed it but they claim it.

So we just swapped from a discussion about flying discs of the SS to sweeping
generalizations about how you perceive that "americans think"?

Every country has secrets and protects them like a baby.. germany could
of had a UFO crashes and the world would of not even known bar the high
order of power...

Tell me that Goebbels wouldn't have been shouting it in the streets,
proclaiming how the invincible Luftwaffe had shot down the offending
other-worldly craft?

Its like saying Groom Lake is controlled by the CIA,
which it is... SS could of easily controlled any UFO programs in
germany.

There are many witnesses to everything else the SS did - and each of their
captured facilities eventually gave up their most disgusting, private secrets,
what makes this particular secret so much more...uhhh...keepable?

Americans need to think outside their box.. and credit germans for alot
of their current technology and machines...

We assimilate everyone's technology - just like Germany and just about
everyone else for that matter. I defy your suggestion that German engineers
operated in some sort of intellectual vaccuum, producing new items for our
drones to copy without every hearing of adjacent technologies in Allied
countries. Both sides germinated the other with ideas and concepts.

Even if UFos were not common knowledge in 1940s, they are nowdays.

Nowdays is 60 years past the last RLM-authorized design - technologies and
materials undreamed of by the von Brauns and the Kammlers of the 1940s have
existed for decades, molding and driving aviation in entirely new directions.
Current "UFOs" have nothing at all to do with the Last Reich or its dreams.

v/r
Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old February 17th 04, 08:23 AM
Aerophotos

Krztalizer wrote:

[...]

Really now...??? and do i hear George Bush or past Presidentos claiming
Area 51 open to public and news media?

No ....cause they like german high command wana keep it private and
secret not to scare the rest of the world...

Its like saying Groom Lake is controlled by the CIA,
which it is... SS could of easily controlled any UFO programs in
germany.

There are many witnesses to everything else the SS did - and each of their
captured facilities eventually gave up their most disgusting, private secrets,
what makes this particular secret so much more...uhhh...keepable?

Well how come all the secrets of ww2 and since are still locked away
with people not allowed to speak????, got to wonder why they are all
gagged and threatened if they speak.

Remember that Area 51 guy Bob Lazar? how come the CIA and co made him
shut up? if he was a loony they wouldn't care but they made him be quiet
or else... so explain it

Americans need to think outside their box.. and credit germans for alot
of their current technology and machines...

We assimilate everyone's technology - just like Germany and just about
everyone else for that matter. I defy your suggestion that German engineers
operated in some sort of intellectual vaccuum, producing new items for our
drones to copy without every hearing of adjacent technologies in Allied
countries. Both sides germinated the other with ideas and concepts.

How come every 1950s us jet was designed from captured german
technologies and scientists?

Even if UFos were not common knowledge in 1940s, they are nowdays.

Nowdays is 60 years past the last RLM-authorized design - technologies and
materials undreamed of by the von Brauns and the Kammlers of the 1940s have
existed for decades, molding and driving aviation in entirely new directions.
Current "UFOs" have nothing at all to do with the Last Reich or its dreams.

Gordon your a non believer and thus dont belong here, your time to leave
the discussion has arrived, goodbye narrow minded american..

German was technology and vastly superior in everything ... even the
Kevlar PASGT helmet design was copied. Bet you'll find some american
claim next?

v/r
Gordon\

Old February 17th 04, 08:26 AM
Krztalizer

Had the war gone on just until the fall of 1945 the German soldier
would have

starved.

Now compare that with the shabby US Army soldier with the old M-1 and
a Bazooka. Hell, in Korea we still looked inferior to the WW2 German
Waffen SS soldier who had cammo, IR, the STG-44 assault rifle, and Pzf
100.

Well, except they were extinct by then. "If pigs had wings"...

So much for US superiority in all areas.

There is only one statistic that matters.

Old February 17th 04, 08:46 AM
Krztalizer

Really now...??? and do i hear George Bush or past Presidentos claiming
Area 51 open to public and news media?

But we aren't discussing Bush or now, we are talking about the ability of the
German propaganda machine to completely shut down a news event not only through
the period of the Third Reich's existance, but to maintain the deception for 6
decades after the fall of that government. Wow, they must be better at hiding
UFOs than they were at winning wars!

No ....cause they like german high command wana keep it private and
secret not to scare the rest of the world...

You seriously think that anything Bush does today will be a secret for the next
sixty years? Area 51 will be a theme park by then.

Its like saying Groom Lake is controlled by the CIA,
which it is... SS could of easily controlled any UFO programs in
germany.

There are many witnesses to everything else the SS did - and each of their
captured facilities eventually gave up their most disgusting, private

secrets,
what makes this particular secret so much more...uhhh...keepable?

Well how come all the secrets of ww2 and since are still locked away
with people not allowed to speak????

I've yet to see black suited figures come in and berate me for my views on WWII
aviation - maybe its the way you speak?

got to wonder why they are all
gagged and threatened if they speak.

Remember that Area 51 guy Bob Lazar? how come the CIA and co made him
shut up? if he was a loony they wouldn't care but they made him be quiet
or else... so explain it

I've now seen him interviewed about a dozen times, quoted on websites from here
to Tau Ceti, and STILL he doesn't understand those little post-it notes with
CIA letterhead commanding him to be quiet!

Americans need to think outside their box.. and credit germans for alot
of their current technology and machines...

We assimilate everyone's technology - just like Germany and just about
everyone else for that matter. I defy your suggestion that German

engineers
operated in some sort of intellectual vaccuum, producing new items for our
drones to copy without every hearing of adjacent technologies in Allied
countries. Both sides germinated the other with ideas and concepts.

How come every 1950s us jet was designed from captured german
technologies and scientists?

How come? Well, they weren't. I have the benefit of a proper view of the
evidence. In the basement where I work, I have decades of every part, every
design, that Ryan, Consolidated, Convair, and other companies worked on in the
postwar years. What is apparent is that German technologies were not always
better - just different; and we had the manpower and materials to go off in
directions that simply weren't open to German engineers.

Even if UFos were not common knowledge in 1940s, they are nowdays.

Nowdays is 60 years past the last RLM-authorized design - technologies and
materials undreamed of by the von Brauns and the Kammlers of the 1940s have
existed for decades, molding and driving aviation in entirely new

directions.
Current "UFOs" have nothing at all to do with the Last Reich or its dreams.

Gordon your a non believer and thus dont belong here, your time to leave
the discussion has arrived, goodbye narrow minded american..

When you start up your own newsgroup, you can decide who posts. Until then,
get used to seeing me laugh at your lunacy.

German was technology and vastly superior in everything ... even the
Kevlar PASGT helmet design was copied.

What German helmet was made of Kevlar, bright one?

Bet you'll find some american
claim next?

No, I try not to make 'claims', I simply take pot shots at claims that don't
hold air.

Old February 17th 04, 09:01 AM
Aerophotos

Krztalizer wrote:

Really now...??? and do i hear George Bush or past Presidentos claiming
Area 51 open to public and news media?

But we aren't discussing Bush or now, we are talking about the ability of the
German propaganda machine to completely shut down a news event not only through
the period of the Third Reich's existance, but to maintain the deception for 6
decades after the fall of that government. Wow, they must be better at hiding
UFOs than they were at winning wars!

No ....cause they like german high command wana keep it private and
secret not to scare the rest of the world...

You seriously think that anything Bush does today will be a secret for the next
sixty years? Area 51 will be a theme park by then.

Gordon yet again please show fit on anything top secret since ww2 been
released from Black Projects etc with UFO technologies.. problem is you
cant... the US govt is too paranoid and scared if the world finds out

Its like saying Groom Lake is controlled by the CIA,
which it is... SS could of easily controlled any UFO programs in
germany.

There are many witnesses to everything else the SS did - and each of their
captured facilities eventually gave up their most disgusting, private

secrets,
what makes this particular secret so much more...uhhh...keepable?

Well how come all the secrets of ww2 and since are still locked away
with people not allowed to speak????

I've yet to see black suited figures come in and berate me for my views on WWII
aviation - maybe its the way you speak?

Really and flying mustangs and etc around killing other axis aircraft
rates? You are a lunatic. Try and keep on topic next time.

got to wonder why they are all
gagged and threatened if they speak.

Remember that Area 51 guy Bob Lazar? how come the CIA and co made him
shut up? if he was a loony they wouldn't care but they made him be quiet
or else... so explain it

I've now seen him interviewed about a dozen times, quoted on websites from here
to Tau Ceti, and STILL he doesn't understand those little post-it notes with
CIA letterhead commanding him to be quiet!

Even if he still is speaking and being ordered to be gagged by higher
ones, what does this tell you.. or you to limited in understanding to
get the big picture?

[...]

But still german techno was way ahead you guys had to adopt their wing
tunnel tests to get the XP-86 thru the sound barrier in time.

Thats one example of many ways the germans had it in for you americans.

Even if UFos were not common knowledge in 1940s, they are nowdays.

Nowdays is 60 years past the last RLM-authorized design - technologies and
materials undreamed of by the von Brauns and the Kammlers of the 1940s have
existed for decades, molding and driving aviation in entirely new

directions.
Current "UFOs" have nothing at all to do with the Last Reich or its dreams.

Gordon your a non believer and thus dont belong here, your time to leave
the discussion has arrived, goodbye narrow minded american..

When you start up your own newsgroup, you can decide who posts. Until then,
get used to seeing me laugh at your lunacy.

And i shall return the mirror to you also, every time you post.

German was technology and vastly superior in everything ... even the
Kevlar PASGT helmet design was copied.

What German helmet was made of Kevlar, bright one?

Notice.. i said design ... hence the protection of ears and neck.

Please try and read the items in a correct manner next time.

Bet you'll find some american
claim next?

No, I try not to make 'claims', I simply take pot shots at claims that don't
hold air.

and your squirming still cause germans were ahead even 60yrs later.

Old February 17th 04, 09:25 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
Well i believe in the German UFO technology in WW2 and jet propelled
objects disc shapes.

No surprise there.

If the German scientists and co were so much more advanced then the
Allies with jets and new inventions from 1930s-1945, who knows what else
was created that after the war the Allies dare not want the public to
see..

They werent. The Gloster Meteor entered service before the Me-262
and the British and US jet engines were more powerful and reliable.

Even today WW1 secret dealing with US army records are still highly
guarded.. so i can suspect we only saw a tip of iceberg from ww2.

Remember the german as we know were very creative with jets in 40s in
the designs.. so they had big plans by the 50s if it had occurred.
Virtually all US designs followed from them.

Incorrect

Flying wings or discs were nothing new... why do americans think they
are the only ones to be right? Thats is always how americans think,
someone esle designed it but they claim it.

Probably because Jack Northrop flew his first flying wing aircraft
in 1940

Keith