America's Only Fly-In Pool Party is 7/25/09 -- You're invited!

Old July 7th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default America's Only Fly-In Pool Party is 7/25/09 -- You're invited!

Actually, like you, I like the stuff. It's the key that drives me
nuts. I can remember my mother making breakfast with spam and eggs. It
had an unusual taste that sort of grew on you over time.
Old July 7th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Frank Stutzman[_3_]

In rec.aviation.homebuilt Nomen Nescio wrote:

I'm one of the few people on the planet who actually likes the stuff.

I love spam. Spend enough time with the Hawaiian locals and everyone would
learn to like it. Spam musubi, MMMMMMM.

But I gotta agree about that goddam tab. I've opened many a can
around a campfire using a Buck knife and a hatchet.

I had to go check my pantry. Only have 4 cans left from a sampler pack I
picked up in the islands from the last trip to visit the in-laws: "Turkey
SPAM", "SPAM with Cheese", "Hawaiian Style SPAM" and "70th Anniversary
Commemorative SPAM". None of them have the twist keys. They use the same
sort of pull tab you see nowdays on a lot of canned foods. I don't think
I've seen SPAM with a key opener for more than a decade.

Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"
Boise, ID

Old July 8th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
K M

On Jul 6, 10:05*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually, like you, I like the stuff. It's the key that drives me
nuts. I can remember my mother making breakfast with spam and eggs. It
had an unusual taste that sort of grew on you over time.

Yum , and I like Hamburger Helper too . Although , they don't need to
call it "Hamburger " Helper because that stuff is good all by its
self .
Old July 8th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
K M

On Jul 6, 12:13*pm, C Gattman wrote:

Before I left the industry to be a full-time pilot and
flight instructor, I was a network and usenet abuse policy
administrator for many years. I have been aware of Jay's business and
activity for many years. For whatever that's worth, it was up to me to
decide what to do with complaints about posts such as Jay's. Here's
how my sysadmin team would evaluate this:

Respectfully,
Chris Gattman

Chris ,
Thanks for the post . I have been here on Usnet for a few years myself
and I can't help but wonder why you have too consider complaints like
this and yet there are posters who (Obviously) are only here to be
disruptive . Why has Usnet not done anything about this ?
FB
Old July 8th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Steve Hix

In article
,
K M wrote:

On Jul 6, 12:13*pm, C Gattman wrote:

Before I left the industry to be a full-time pilot and
flight instructor, I was a network and usenet abuse policy
administrator for many years. I have been aware of Jay's business and
activity for many years. For whatever that's worth, it was up to me to
decide what to do with complaints about posts such as Jay's. Here's
how my sysadmin team would evaluate this:

Respectfully,
Chris Gattman

Chris ,
Thanks for the post . I have been here on Usnet for a few years myself
and I can't help but wonder why you have too consider complaints like
this and yet there are posters who (Obviously) are only here to be
disruptive . Why has Usnet not done anything about this ?
FB

Because usenet is not "owned" by anyone, and tends to be a minarchy, if
not quite anarchy, with only a small fraction of usenet groups being
moderated.
Old July 9th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_7_]

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually, like you, I like the stuff. It's the key that drives me
nuts. I can remember my mother making breakfast with spam and eggs. It
had an unusual taste that sort of grew on you over time.

Anytime you need my help with aviation, Dudley, Do Right and look me up

Franklin
Old July 9th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_7_]

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:16:59 -0700 (PDT), K M wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:05*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually, like you, I like the stuff. It's the key that drives me
nuts. I can remember my mother making breakfast with spam and eggs. It
had an unusual taste that sort of grew on you over time.

Yum , and I like Hamburger Helper too . Although , they don't need to
call it "Hamburger " Helper because that stuff is good all by its
self .

K.M.

does not stand for Kulinary Master.
Old July 9th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_7_]

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:13:05 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

Commercial pilot, CFI - Troutdale, Oregon

Too bad you never made it to The ATP Show.
Old July 11th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_8_]

Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually, like you, I like the stuff. It's the key that drives me
nuts. I can remember my mother making breakfast with spam and eggs.
It had an unusual taste that sort of grew on you over time. D

Anytime you need my help with aviation, Dudley, Do Right and look me
up

Franklin

What strange thing. You've posted in my name and I didn't have to do a
thing. Heh!

Old July 11th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Franklin[_8_]

Franklin "Franklin wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:13:05 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

Commercial pilot, CFI - Troutdale, Oregon

Too bad you never made it to The ATP Show.

Not that I knew I wrote that. Am I dreaming? Heh!