Is Bush doomed?

Old January 19th 04, 07:37 PM
JHBSban

"Gene Storey" wrote in message

"Kent Finnell" wrote

My right foot was amputated in 1956.

Sounds like a personal problem. Is that violins I hear?

Amputated in 1956..! That's quite some time ago. That spare may be older than he is.

Kent, No offense intended, but I never thought I would actually come across that "One legged man in an ass kicking contest." It
doesn't seem to be an impairment in this instance, You are "kickin' ass" just fine... ; - }
jhbs

Old January 19th 04, 08:06 PM
Kent Finnell

"JHBSban" wrote in message
. ..
"Gene Storey" wrote in message

"Kent Finnell" wrote

My right foot was amputated in 1956.

Sounds like a personal problem. Is that violins I hear?

Amputated in 1956..! That's quite some time ago. That spare may be older

than he is.

Kent, No offense intended, but I never thought I would actually come

across that "One legged man in an ass kicking contest." It
doesn't seem to be an impairment in this instance, You are "kickin' ass"

just fine... ; - }
jhbs

No offense taken. I have a bunch of jokes, stories, puns, and come backs
about artificial legs. I've said that I'm uniquely equipped to kick my own
ass. Back when I was a teenager (circa 1957) I had a fellow sit beside me
in a dark theater and started to feel my leg. I told him to be careful of
splinters. He immediately withdrew to the other side of the theater.

One fellow challenged me to an ass kicking contest and I told him, "Fine. I
go first and I hope you know a good proctologist." Another retreat. What's
wrong with these people? No sense of humor?

You get the best lawyer jokes from lawyers, the best Polish jokes from
Poles, and the best handicapped jokes from the handicapped ... except from
those mentally handicapped like Gene.

--
From the Music City, USA ... Kent Finnell

"A gun is like a rattlesnake. You can try to keep it in a cage,
but sooner or later it's going to get out and hurt someone."

Julie Wheeler, spokeswoman for the anti-gun group
Ceasefire Oregon, somehow equating a tool made of
metal and wood with a venomous reptile.

Old January 19th 04, 10:28 PM
Morton Davis

"Kent Finnell" wrote

My right foot was amputated in 1956.

Sounds like a personal problem. Is that violins I hear?

No, it's the meds wearing off. Soon the voices will start reminding you that
you're really a dung beatle.

-*MORT*-

Old January 20th 04, 01:08 AM
Jos.Carman

"Kent Finnell" wrote in message ...
"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article , "Kent
Finnell" wrote:

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Kent Finnell" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess
you do watch a lot of television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no
regard for either the deficit, the debt,
or the balance of trade. His policies are
to charge it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because
the deficit rises? It is still small when
compared to the GNP.

The GNP is computed using the same auditors
as Enron used.

Bull****. Looks good on a bumper sticker, but is
not the truth. Arthur Andersen is no longer a
player and never computed the GNP.

US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Some years ago(scary -- that's about 30), I supported
the computers it ran on.

But you didn't work for Arthur Andersen, right? Pitiful
Gene just keeps throwing out bumper sticker wisdom, not
facts.

Wars cost money, but that's not where the
revenue is going. We have so many nuclear
weapons, chemical weapons, and reserve
officers on active duty, that a pit has become
ops-normal.

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore,
Gene.

In fairness, they do need maintenance, and there
are at least studies of deep-penetrating warheads.

No denial of maintenance costs and many have been
dismantled. The deep-penetrating warheads are
congenital, (...)

Carman wrote:
OH MY GHOD! You mean we're BREEDING THEM?

sorry.
i couldn't help myself.
The gentleman meant "conventional" of course.

I did run into a lady once who thought a "Breeder Reactor"
was something alive though. no excuse, i know.

used for the MOAB program.

Maybe Gene needs to borrow the spare leg I have leaning against the wall in
the closet. Then he'd have a leg to stand on.

--
From the Music City, USA ... Kent Finnell

Old January 20th 04, 02:17 AM
Kent Finnell

om...

Carman wrote:
OH MY GHOD! You mean we're BREEDING THEM?

sorry.
i couldn't help myself.
The gentleman meant "conventional" of course.

Of course I did, but the spell checker sometimes has a mind of its own. You
should see what it tries to do with some people's names.

I did run into a lady once who thought a "Breeder Reactor"
was something alive though. no excuse, i know.

I used congenital properly once when describing the Clintons as congenital
liars. You wouldn't believe the flack I got from people who I thought were
more objective than they apparently were.

used for the MOAB program.

Maybe Gene needs to borrow the spare leg I have leaning against the wall

in
the closet. Then he'd have a leg to stand on.

I've retracted the offer. He would probably try to wear it on his head.

--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

Old January 20th 04, 05:07 AM
michael price

"Jarg" wrote in message . com...
"michael price" wrote in message
om...
Zippy the Pinhead wrote in message

. ..
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:04:30 GMT, "Gorf" wrote:

So did his father at this time of the election . I think Bush SR had

70%
approval and still lost. To be fair I have to mention that Bush SR had

Perot
to deal with.

Not only that, but back then this country still had its head so far up
its ass that it thought the job in the Middle East was done, and
clinton was promising his retinue of whimpering victim groups a share
of the "peace dividend".

What job was that? The job of giving Halliburton free money? The job
of setting up puppet governments to oppose Iran?

Do you really believe this nonsense? How did Bush have any say in the
choice of Halliburton? Answer - he didn't.

And you know this how exactly? I mean he's in charge and the people
in charge selected Halliburton. So it seems probable that he had some
say in selecting them, particularly as he had the power to remove the
requirement for security clearances to truck petrol.

And if he is setting up puppet governments, well more power to him,

Because the record of US puppets in that region is so good.

though
frankly I don't think it is necessary. The US could take care of Iran
without help if it came to that.

If it came to what? What threat is Iran to the US?

Jarg

Old January 20th 04, 05:22 AM
Morton Davis

"michael price" wrote in message
om...

Because the record of US puppets in that region is so good.

Most of the countries in that region were created by Great Britain. They
installed their original governments. What governments in the middle east
are "American puppets"? Who installed them? Who controls them?

-*MORT*-

Old January 20th 04, 05:29 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:17:06 -0600, "Kent Finnell"
wrote:

I used congenital properly once when describing the Clintons as congenital
liars.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Clintons were BORN with law
degrees?
Old January 20th 04, 12:36 PM
Kent Finnell

wrote:

I used congenital properly once when describing the Clintons as

congenital
liars.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Clintons were BORN with law
degrees?

Not really, they kind of drifted that way since they were born with an
over-active lying gene.

--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aviation Marketplace 0 August 28th 04 11:30 AM