P-63 (?) Airacobra/Kingcobra power question

Old November 5th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Siavash Sabbaghpour

Default Need Address and Job Details for Jeffrey Bloss

Mark Marsh wrote:
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

mommy, daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i don wanna work either.
(847) 253-2549

I would be surprised if he or anyone can get a job over there with the
amount of immigrants flooding in to the UK now not to mention the recession.
Old November 6th 09, 07:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Franklin[_16_]

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:02:58 GMT, Dudley Henriques wrote:

On Nov 5, 2:56*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:43:02 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:
brian whatcott wrote:
Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

That's probably not his real name. A search of the net indicates he
has trolled a rather diverse set of groups using that handle. He
has mental health issues and I believe should be treated no
differently than anyone with mental or physical handicaps.

I believe troll posts should be treated as one might treat a
stranger having an epileptic seizu avoid making the problem
worse by trying overly active intervention.

It is your choice of course, but I think it is probably simplest to
ignore his posts and alert posters on an as-needed basis of his
antics if any of them appear to be unenlightened (i.e. suckered
into debates with him.) I personally don't think that there is
anything useful to be gained from tracking him down, as much as
that idea may appeal to you.

Jim wasn't it you who thought that the flyover endangering 200 pax
was a "mishap not worthy of consequence?"

That incident included several career ending actions even before you
get into WHAT they were doing to cause the actions in question and
the FAA was perfectly justified in lifting the two certificates. In
this business there exists an environment concerning safety that
allows no "first time offenses" in the area these two pilots were
operating. You commit *offenses in the category involved here and you
are justifiably history.

Before you shoot your mouth off as to who and what a troll is and
how to "ignore" them let me remind you of your endless battles with
Bertie Bunyip, Max and others whicxh effectively destroyed RAP.
Dudley Henriques

FWIW to everyone, the above post is NOT from me. I surely didn't post
this idiotic nonsense against Jim Logajan.

Don't know how you check out these things or if anyone is even
interested in checking it out but my email address is
. If you email me and check the path to my computer
I'm fairly certain you can establish who the real Dudley Henriques is.
Anyway, I'm really not interested in these Usenet hi jinks sofor the
future, if a post bearing my name doesn't come from THIS
computer,which is a Mac, and the post is hostile and directed to
someone you all know from experience I have no issues with, please
just assume that post isn't from me. I don't know who the poster is
but I only have experience with a single individual on Usenet whom I
would suspect and that would be the poster known as Maxwell.

Dudley Henriques

"Maxwell" uses a lot of other names. In alt.comp.freeware he currently
posts as "Jeffrey Bloss".

I recently explained some of his work and copied that to the music
groups where this sock is also active. However I left out the aviation
and security groups. If you're interested then this is what I wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/6b9f81c7285f1539

He's some disenchanted retired guy who still retains hopes of being a
pilot, pc security expert, member of special operations, and those sorts
of thing. I guess the Net is always going to be stuck with people who
live out their dreams online.

He's an accomplished sock and can maintain several different identities
at the same time. You can see this in the current thread "VST
Independence" in a.c.f.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...hread/thread/1
c15e77679fdb15b/f71e0b7c2d576cee

Some of his socks are placid but he's mostly noisy although I suspect
may be just a way of hiding limitations by bluster. As an example, his
boisterously proclaimed test of a pilot is surprisingly basic.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...4f17a7ff25fdf2
dc

I expect his various socks will soon start posting in order to muddle
any discussion about him. But, hey, who cares. It's only the internet.
It's not real life.
Old November 6th 09, 11:53 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
John Stubbins[_2_]

Mass sockpuppeteer and FORGER: 'Franklin Frell' wrote thus:

"Maxwell" uses a lot of other names. In alt.comp.freeware he currently
posts as "Jeffrey Bloss".

I recently explained some of his work and copied that to the music
groups where this sock is also active. However I left out the aviation
and security groups. If you're interested then this is what I wrote:

[snip]

Franklin, such projection!
How you can write that with a straight face is astonishing.

Nobody gives a rat's as what you have to say.

Why is that, you ask?

It's because you are a shameless psychopath and ACF's longest and most
prolific user of socks and forgeries in its troubled history, and especially
since ACF was invaded by the Pricelessware Cult crowd ~2004 who abuse
the group for discussing private website business affairs. You are one
of Pricelessware's troublemakers who denigrate and attack anybody who
speaks out against their abuse. You are also involved in the unlawful
SALE of Pricelessware CDs containing FREE software. What a racket!
People can read all about it he

http://qdeo.com/td5 (link to text document)

.... ... ... ...

Evidence: here's a list of your KNOWN socks/forgeries over the past
6-9 months alone. There are certainly very many more that have not
become known which would probably DOUBLE the number listed below.

Complete Franklin exposé he

http://qdeo.com/tf7 (link to text document)

I know of NO other person who abuses Usenet behavioural standards
and protocols more than you. You are a sick freak:
-Oct/2009-:
Franklin
Jeff Lin Ton (A.C.F)
hummingbird (A.C.F)
chris hummingbird (A.C.F + UK.P.M)

(abuse of a UK ISP top-level domain)
Franklin (A.C.F)
hummingbird (A.C.F + UK.P.M)

(abuse of a UK ISP top-level domain)
Franklin (A.C.F)
Jeff Lin Ton (A.C.F)

-Sep/2009-:
Jeff Lin Ton (A.C.F)
Franklin
Franklin (A.C.F)
Franklin (A.C.F)

-Jul/2009-:
Chrissy Cruiser (A.C.F + R.T.C)
Bird Buttocks (A.C.P.) - via anonymous remailer
Bare Busoms

- via anonymous remailer
Jeff Lin Ton (A.C.F + UK.P.M)
Franklin (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Troll"

- via anonymous remailer
hummingbird (UK.P.M)

(abuse of a UK ISP top-level domain)
Franklin
Frankli n

-Jun/2009-:
hummingbird (UK.P.M)

(abuse of a UK ISP top-level domain)
Franklin
"aracari - archive" (UK.P.M.) *forgery*
Franklin %65%6d%61%69%6c%2e
Bottoms Bird (A.C.P.) - via anonymous remailer
Bottom Birds (A.C.P.) - via anonymous remailer
Franklin %65%6d%61%69%6c%2e%66%72%61%6e%6b%6c%69%6e%40%79% 61%68%6f%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%2e%73%67
hummingbird (UK.L + UK.P.M)

(abuse of a UK ISP top-level domain)
"Franklín"
Franklin

-May/2009-:
Franklin
Franklin
"Franklin (Hummingbird posting)"
Franklin
"Franklin - reference 9"

-Apr/2009-:
"Hummingbird (Franklin)" (UK.L + UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"hummingbird (Franklin)"

(UK.L + UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"franklin - reference 8"
agent Franklin
"hummingbird +" (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"Franklin ~ reference"

-Mar/2009-:
Franklin
Franklin
"hummingbird (Franklin)" (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
Franklin (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"hummingbird (Franklin)" (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
hummingbird (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
default
hummingbird (UK.P.M + A.C.F)

-Jan/2009-:
"Franklin (great posts)"
hummingbird F (UK.P.M + A.C.F)

-Dec/2008-:
hummingbird F (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
hummingbird (UK.P.M)
(¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯) (UK.P.M + A.C.F)
"Franklin - reference 7"
"Franklin (ACF) Hummingbird (UPM)"
"off-topic bombaster (BB)" (A.C.F.)
hummingbird (N.S.R.)
hummingbird (UK.P.M)
Bear Bottoms (A.F.N.)
Chris Millbank
Hummingbird (A.F.N. + N.S.R.)
Bear Bottoms (A.F.N.)
"Chris Millbank (Hummingbird)" (N.S.R. + A.F.N.)
"Franklin - refrerence 8"
"Franklin - reference 5"
"Franklin - reference 6"
"Franklin - reference 2"
"Franklin - reference 1"
"Franklin - reference 4"
"Franklin - reference 3"
hummingbird announcment
Franklin
hummingbird (100% forgery used on UK.P.M.)

Franklin revealed:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3020/...b76c8118_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3013/...20d489c5_o.jpg
Old November 6th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Ron May

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:23:34 -0600, Ross wrote:

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:29:45 -0500, Ron May wrote:

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W
Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
http://tr.im/1f7z
30.26.30.52 N 88.52.46.90 W

His Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
Bloss Slogan - *Don't Dare **** With Me* 11/5/2009 2:27:54 PM

Holy ****, May, why are you jeopardizing my job, my marriage for a few
lousy Usenet posts?

You're a fukktard, I hope you die.

Never email something that you would not mind to be printed on the front
page of a national newspaper. Then you have nothing to worry about.

Ron, I am not that computer savvy, but how the heck can you get all that
information?

We have been after this Bloss clown for a year and finally caught him
with multiple cross pings and a retrace via Tor exit nodes.

He also posts as "Franklin" and claims he is a pilot. no g

Beware, he's a phool's tool.
--
Ron M. Anonymous posters have reasons to hide their identities. I
don't. Anything posted through x-privat.org or anonymous mail2news
Old November 6th 09, 02:38 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 06:53:18 -0500, John Stubbins wrote:

[...]

... ... ... ...

[...]

I got it. Boy this really ****es me off. I remember back in WWII I was
flying into a 200k headwind in my Pee-39 with guns a blazing I was
shooting niggars, Japs and Spics, killing them dead as fast as I could.
Got me a Congressional Medal of Honor form Ike who said:

The Teabagging (n)

The all time classic maneuver of tapping your cock on a chick's
forehead while she is sucking on your balls, and uttering the
timeless phrase- "Who's Your daddy?"

Those were the days.
Dudley Henriques
Old November 6th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:35:44 +0000, Siavash Sabbaghpour wrote:

Mark Marsh wrote:
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

mommy, daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i don wanna work either.
(847) 253-2549

I would be surprised if he or anyone can get a job over there with the
amount of immigrants flooding in to the UK now not to mention the recession.

That reminds me of the time I was flying my Pee39 guns ablazin' I was
killing Nigras ten to a load when I looked down and saw I was near
Birmingham (Alabama boy not England****lands).

I says to myself - Here's something odd... the day after I read this I
was proofreading the next issue of my wife's magazine BOOKHAPPY (plug)
and one of the articles reviews a number of books about "The Wickedest
City." One of which is "Phenix City Alabama, the Wickedest City in
America," at least up until the mid 1950s when a gubernatorial
candidate was gunned down on the main drag, martial law was declared,
the entire police force was arrested and all the whorehouses and
gambling joints were shut down. COINCIDENCE???

It's the water, I tell you. That, and the unbearable psychic pressure
that comes from actually living in Alabama. Huey can bitch about
Arkansas all he wants, but at least he's not having to deal with people
who think Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote the National Anthem. A place where the
police drove the Mafia out because they were COMPETITION--now THAT is a
sniffy place.
Dudley Henriques
Old November 6th 09, 03:19 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
John Stubbins[_2_]

Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Franklin gave me a teabagging once but his eyes popped out and his false teeth
kept coming loose while he stroked my new boobs: http://is.gd/4OUdr with his
3-fingered clubhand. Apart from that his tongue resembles grade 9 sandpaper
and he makes a howling noise like a hyena while he slurps like a drain.

--
-Franklin John Stubbins- \/"sockpuppets and forgers extraordinaire"\/.
Appointed supplier of socks/forgeries to the Pricelessware Cult since 2005.

"of all the things we've lost in our lives, we miss our minds the most"
Old November 6th 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Sidney Lambe

John Stubbins wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Franklin gave me a teabagging once but his eyes popped out and his teeth
kept coming loose while he stroked my boobs: http://is.gd/4OUdr with his
3-fingered clubhand. Apart from that his tongue resembles grade 9 sandpaper
and he makes a howling noise like a hyena while he slurps like a drain.

Stroke your boobs? Sucking Franklin's balls in a teabagging? Your link
goes to: http://aracari.redirectme.net:8080/Images/stubbings.jpg

You homo Hummingb¡rd are a gay pimp. Thank God not all queers are as
sick like you.
Old November 6th 09, 05:12 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:19:29 -0500, John Stubbins wrote:

Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Well I could tell you stories about me flying my Pee39 guns ablazin
killing gooks, Ricans and Frogs at every turn but I drool so I can't.
This Franklin now there's somebody I would like to take my pearl handled
Colt 45s to, I betcha I could light up his ass that peckerhead. I'd put
him on my ailerons and perform 90 banks all the livelong day that
mother****er and I mean he ****s his mother literally would be dizzier
than a Jew on a carousel on Easter.
Dudley Henriques
Old November 6th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:01:54 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

D00dles, put that crack pipe down. Seriously, right now, put that
sonafabitch down, you're flying *high* alright.

For the Love Of God, D00dles, get professional help and I don't mean a
CFI.

Your posts are the electronic ejaculations of a eunuch.
But I do have some advice for you.

Over the years, letters to Dear Abby and Ann Landers have convinced us
that at least some domestic goddesses prefer performing their duties in
the nude. For those inclined to this state of undress, Ann recommends
wearing an apron while frying bacon.

It will keep you from fire-greasing your Pee(pee). lol

I'm in the flight safety business. My opinion on this matter reflects
ONLY that aspect of the incident and is not intended to reflect the
legal end of the equation. I drool so get my bucket ready.
For me, the answer is obvious. Had I been asked for input on what
transpired that input would directly address the fact that by
definition, this aircraft while in operation requires a pilot in
command at all times. In the flight safety context, this equates to no
action taking place concerning the operation of the aircraft that is
accomplished without the complete knowledge and consent of that pilot
in command. In other words, this aircraft was, at various times during
the progress of it's flight, NOT in control of the required decision
making process of BOTH the pilots in question AND the ATC on the
ground responsible for traffic separation. So **** 'em, the FAA burned
them without stakes adios cocksuckers.
For me, as a safety adviser, there is absolutely no argument with the
FAA action based on the safety issue. As I said, the legal issues are
another matter yet to be decided.I'll comment on that after I dump my
droolbucket.
Dudley Henriques