This newsgroup

Old October 16th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default This newsgroup

Mark wrote:

Looks like you want another spanking. Ok then.

What is your facination with men's butts?

Where did you begin this "arguement" and what
do you think you're trying to prove? Let me
refresh your memory. I stated that the 141 school
goes by an FAA syllabus. You claimed they don't.

Lying sack of ****.

What started this is you claimed that a CFI must follow a FAA supplied
syllabus.

I said then and I say now this is babbling nonsense starting with the
fact that the FAA does not supply syllabi followed by the fact that
only CFI's working in a Part 141 school have to follow a FAA approved
syllabus.

You can't understand what you yourself wrote, much less the writting of
anyone else, including the FAA stuff you keep quoting and failing to
understand.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old October 17th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Oct 16, 6:45*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
[...]

Whatever.

I attended a 141 school. I know how things actually
work there. End of story.
Old October 17th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Oct 16, 6:45Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
Looks like you want another spanking. Ok then.

What is your facination with men's butts?

Where did you begin this "arguement" and what
do you think you're trying to prove? Â*Let me
[...]

In other words, you made grand, sweeping generalizations based on a narrow
point of view.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old October 17th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:05:24 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Oct 16, 6:45*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
[...]

Looking in the window is not *attending*, AssClown, lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 23rd 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
hierophant[_2_]

On Sun, 17 June 2010 13:05:24 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

I attended a 141 school.

Mark, that post was over nine months ago. You can't pass a medical and
all you need is a measly 20 hours to get your SPL, what's the rub,
Bub? ;0)
Old April 23rd 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
Virgil Cane

On Apr 23, 10:05*am, hierophant wrote:
On Sun, 17 June 2010 13:05:24 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
I attended a 141 school.

Mark, that post was over nine months ago. You can't pass a medical and
all you need is a measly 20 hours to get your SPL, what's the rub,
Bub? ;0)

Call me at home and we'll discuss it.
770-426-0203
Old April 23rd 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
hierophant[_2_]

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV trolling as Virgil
Cane wrote:

770-426-0203

Mark, why would I call an Atlanta SMSA area code when you are posting
from NW South Carolina?

Am I missing something? ;0) Wouldn't 864-567-(naw I wouldn't do that
to you, Mark!)
Old April 23rd 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
Virgil Cane

Cane wrote:
770-426-0203

Mark, why would I call an Atlanta SMSA area code when you are posting
from NW South Carolina?

Am I missing something? ;0) Wouldn't 864-567-(naw I wouldn't do that
to you, Mark!)

I route my posting through an out of state
anonymous server. But please, let's
have that phone number.

Ok, go----

---
Mark IV
Old April 23rd 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
CupCaked

Cane wrote:
770-426-0203

Mark, why would I call an Atlanta SMSA area code when you are posting
from NW South Carolina?

Am I missing something? ;0) Wouldn't 864-567-(naw I wouldn't do that
to you, Mark!)

I route my posting through an out of state
anonymous server.

You have little knowledge of TCP/IP. adsl-177-95-51.gsp.bellsouth.net
is not an "out of state" nor an "anonymous server".

That IP Host resolves approximately to:

Continent Lat/Lon: 46.07305 / -100.546
Country Lat/Lon: 38 / -98
City Lat/Lon: (34.6774) / (-82.928)

Please, you look like an idiot when you post such ludicrousness.
Old April 23rd 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,alt.religion.kibology
Mark IV

Cane wrote:
770-426-0203

Mark, why would I call an Atlanta SMSA area code when you are posting
from NW South Carolina?

Am I missing something? ;0) Wouldn't 864-567-(naw I wouldn't do that
to you, Mark!)

I route my posting through an out of state
anonymous server.

You have little knowledge of TCP/IP. adsl-177-95-51.gsp.bellsouth.net
is not an "out of state" nor an "anonymous server".

That IP Host resolves approximately to:

Continent Lat/Lon: * * *46.07305 / -100.546
Country Lat/Lon: * * * *38 / -98
City Lat/Lon: * * * * * (34.6774) / (-82.928)

Please, you look like an idiot when you post such ludicrousness.

No, you're the idiot. No wonder you're unemployable.

It's called a Slingbox.

But then, you're such a ****tard, you call little
old ladies and kill them, without even knowing how
to hide your caller I.D., so why would we think you'd
know about something as simple as a slingbox.

---
Mark IV

I'm never reading this newsgroup again Stealth Pilot[_2_] Piloting 93 July 23rd 08 06:44 AM
New to the Newsgroup CareBear Piloting 34 October 5th 06 04:22 AM
New Newsgroup. pbc76049 Products 0 December 15th 05 07:36 PM
RAH newsgroup [email protected] Home Built 16 February 16th 05 09:14 PM
This newsgroup Greasy Rider Naval Aviation 0 February 29th 04 09:11 PM