GWB has been a good Commander-in-Chief

Old August 21st 04, 09:03 PM

In , on 08/21/2004
at 02:50 PM, "BigRedWingsFan" said:

"Don T" wrote in message
link.net... : Yo. Marty.
No amount of logic will budge le Turd. Waste of time even reading
: any of his bull**** postings.

I know, Don. Le'Turd, Thumpty-DumbAss, and JB0000 are all DNC shills,
and not very good ones at that. Slow day on Usenet so not many posts
worth responding to I guess.

So asshole -- are you trying to tell us that bush wasn't removed from
flying status for not taking his annual physical?

Funny how you assholes run from the truths you don't like. -- Its a
genetic defect you have.

Marty

:
: --
:
: Don Thompson
:
: ~~~~~~~~
:
: "BigRedWingsFan" wrote in message
: ...
:
: wrote in message
: : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: :
: : wrote:
: : In , on 08/21/2004
: : at 10:35 AM, "BigRedWingsFan" said:
: :
: : What part of "you can never prove that" don't you understand,
: : Le'Turd? It's just not true, period.
: :
: : bushs pay records prove he didn't show up. -- Right after he was
: : ordered to pee in the cup and didn't.
: :
: : You're mistaking "have not disproven" for "have proven." By that
: : measure, I must assume you believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter
: : Bunny. Have you ever dealt with military pay records?
: :
: : Stop your lying.
:
: Since you failed to address the question, we'll just assume the answer
is
: "No" as evidenced by your nonsensical and totally inappropriate
response.
: Head for the Free Clinic, Le'Turd, I think your meds have expired.
:
: :
:
:
:
:
:
:

Old August 21st 04, 09:03 PM

In . net, on 08/21/2004
at 07:41 PM, "Don T" said:

Yo. Marty. No amount of logic will budge le Turd. Waste of time even
reading any of his bull**** postings.

So are you trying to tell us that bush took his annual medical? And
wasn't removed from flying status for not taking it?

-- You rightwingers are the dumbest ****s that have ever lived. Its a
genetic defect.

Old August 21st 04, 09:03 PM

In , on 08/21/2004
at 02:46 PM, "BigRedWingsFan" said:

wrote in message
news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
, on 08/21/2004 : at 02:14 PM,
"Bigredwingsfan" said: :
:
: wrote in message news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: :
: : wrote:
[...]
: My response was entirely correct. bush refused to take his annual medical.
: -- It was because he into drinking and drugs and the USAF started making
: them pee in the cup.

Since you failed to address the question (again), we'll just assume the
answer is "No" as evidenced by your nonsensical and totally inappropriate
response.

:
: Now stop your lying and rightwing troll games.

Le'Turd, You're the queen of the left-wing trolls, you and your
bunk-buddy Thumpty-DumbAss. Why don't you go see what he has in his
Depends for you.

Sorry asshole, but you lose -- You have been told the facts and you don't
want to hear them. See the shrink about it.

:
:
:
:
:
:

Old August 21st 04, 09:06 PM
BigRedWingsFan

: wrote in message
: news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:14 PM,
: "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : :
: : : wrote:
[...]

Since you failed to address the question (yet again), we'll just assume the
answer is "No" as evidenced by your usual nonsensical and totally
inappropriate response. Head for the Free Clinic, Le'Turd, I know your meds
have expired.

:
:
:
:
:
: :
: :
: :
: :
: :
: :

Old August 21st 04, 09:54 PM

Whatever you say asshole -- bush released his ANG records -- they show he
refused to take the annual physical. -- Now bush in his own words is a
guy who loved to fly. -- so what would he not take the physical? Because
they were going to make him pee in the cup.

If you can't understand what that means -- its because your a complete
****ing idiot.

PS: the question has been answered many times -- you however are too dumb
to understand the answer.

In , on 08/21/2004
at 03:06 PM, "BigRedWingsFan" said:

wrote in message
newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
, on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
"BigRedWingsFan" said: :
:
: wrote in message
: news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:14 PM,
: "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : :

Old August 21st 04, 09:56 PM
BigRedWingsFan

wrote in message news:6EOVc.2794$VY.2607@trndny09...
:
: Whatever you say asshole -- bush released his ANG records -- they show he
: refused to take the annual physical. -- Now bush in his own words is a
: guy who loved to fly. -- so what would he not take the physical? Because
: they were going to make him pee in the cup.
:
: If you can't understand what that means -- its because your a complete
: ****ing idiot.
:
: PS: the question has been answered many times -- you however are too dumb
: to understand the answer.

You're the ignoram-ass, ****tard, you still haven't answered the question.
Now, go play on the freeway with your bunk-buddy Thumpty-DumbAss.

:
:
:
:
: wrote in message
: newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
: , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
: "BigRedWingsFan" said: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: : , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:14
PM,
: : "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: : :
: : : wrote in message
: news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : : :

Old August 21st 04, 09:59 PM

In , on 08/21/2004
at 03:56 PM, "BigRedWingsFan" said:

wrote in message
news:6EOVc.2794$VY.2607@trndny09... :
: Whatever you say asshole -- bush released his ANG records -- they show he
: refused to take the annual physical. -- Now bush in his own words is a
: guy who loved to fly. -- so what would he not take the physical? Because
: they were going to make him pee in the cup.
:
: If you can't understand what that means -- its because your a complete
: ****ing idiot.
:
: PS: the question has been answered many times -- you however are too dumb
: to understand the answer.

You're the ignoram-ass, ****tard, you still haven't answered the
question. Now, go play on the freeway with your bunk-buddy
Thumpty-DumbAss.

And the question you don';t think is answered is?

:
:
:
:
: wrote in message
: newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
: , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
: "BigRedWingsFan" said: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: : , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:14
PM,
: : "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: : :
: : : wrote in message
: news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : : :

Old August 21st 04, 10:02 PM
BigRedWingsFan

: wrote in message
[...]

The question I know wasn't answered is: "Have you ever dealt with military
pay records?". No smart-ass answer either, cum-breath, because I know you
haven't and I also know you don't have a ****ing ounce of truth and honesty
in your slimy body. I hope your hatred of President Bush consumes you
totally, you're already raving like a lunatic.

:
:
:
:
:
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
: : , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
: : "BigRedWingsFan" said: :
: : :
: : : wrote in message
: : : news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: : : , on 08/21/2004 : at
02:14
: PM,
: : : "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: : : :
: : : : wrote in message
: : news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : : : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : : : :

Old August 21st 04, 10:06 PM

: wrote in message
[...]

Yes asshole I have. Mine in the USAF and ANG. -- bush's records have
holes in them. It means he didn't show up for moths at a time. Now you go
prove he did.

No smart-ass answer either, cum-breath, because
I know you haven't and I also know you don't have a ****ing ounce of
truth and honesty in your slimy body. I hope your hatred of President
Bush consumes you totally, you're already raving like a lunatic.

The lunatic is you. Even bush doesn't try to make the claims you do.

:
:
:
:
:
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : wrote in message
: : newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
: : , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
: : "BigRedWingsFan" said: :
: : :
: : : wrote in message
: : : news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: : : , on 08/21/2004 : at
02:14
: PM,
: : : "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: : : :
: : : : wrote in message
: : news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : : : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said:
: : : : :

Old August 21st 04, 10:15 PM
BigRedWingsFan

: : wrote in message
[...]

I don't need to prove a ****ing thing, Re'Tard, *if* you had served in the
ANG as you claim, you'd've heard of points-only training periods for which
no pay is earned. All I need to know is that PRESIDENT BUSH HONORABLY
COMPLETED HIS SERVICE OBLIGATION emphasis added for Le'Turd's benefit.
That means, asshat, that he completed all of his required training and
achieved a satisfactory number of points during his tenure in the TXANG,
PERIOD.

:
:
:
: No smart-ass answer either, cum-breath, because
: I know you haven't and I also know you don't have a ****ing ounce of
: truth and honesty in your slimy body. I hope your hatred of President
: Bush consumes you totally, you're already raving like a lunatic.
:
: The lunatic is you. Even bush doesn't try to make the claims you do.

Oh boy, here we go, "I know you are but what am I?". Next it'll be "Mine is
bigger than yours." Get a life.

:
:
:
: :
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : :
: : :
: : :
: : :
: : : wrote in message
: : : newsUNVc.11201$3O2.7293@trndny07... : In
: : : , on 08/21/2004 : at 02:46 PM,
: : : "BigRedWingsFan" said: :
: : : :
: : : : wrote in message
: : : : news:4ANVc.2776$VY.1809@trndny09... : In
: : : : , on 08/21/2004 : at
: 02:14
: : PM,
: : : : "Bigredwingsfan" said: :
: : : : :
: : : : : wrote in message
: : : news:HtMVc.862$1M3.275@trndny01...
: : : : : : In UHLVc.86672$Lj.73228@fed1read03, on 08/21/2004
: : : : : : at 01:33 PM, "sanjian" said: