Coast Guard Day

Old August 4th 05, 08:15 PM
Bob Gardner

Default Coast Guard Day

Help celebrate the USCG's 215th birthday...get lost!

Bob Gardner

Old August 5th 05, 06:47 AM
Scott D

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:15:13 -0700, "Bob Gardner"
wrote:

Help celebrate the USCG's 215th birthday...get lost!

Bob Gardner

We had a big Colorado Coastie's party here in Colorado Springs in
celebration of the 215 birthday. We had over 200 people attend. It
was great. Met up with some fellow shipmates that I didnt even know
lived nearby.

Scott D.
Old August 5th 05, 06:58 AM
Montblack

(Scott D wrote)
We had a big Colorado Coastie's party here in Colorado Springs in
celebration of the 215 birthday. We had over 200 people attend. It
was great. Met up with some fellow shipmates that I didnt even know
lived nearby.

Coast Guard and Colorado??? :-)

Montblack
Old August 5th 05, 01:01 PM
Scott D

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:58:24 -0500, "Montblack"
wrote:

(Scott D wrote)
We had a big Colorado Coastie's party here in Colorado Springs in
celebration of the 215 birthday. We had over 200 people attend. It
was great. Met up with some fellow shipmates that I didnt even know
lived nearby.

Coast Guard and Colorado??? :-)

Montblack

Yea, that's kind of what I thought, but there are a lot of retired and
ex coasties, not to mention a few active that are stationed at NORAD.
But hey, when I got recruited back in the 80's, I had to go to
Albuquerque to see the recruiter. I thought that was very strange, Go
figure.

Scott D.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Definitive Bush in the Guard -- AWOL WalterM140 Military Aviation 5 September 20th 04 10:42 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM
Wm Buckley on John Kerry Big John Piloting 22 February 7th 04 03:19 AM
Soviet Submarines Losses - WWII Mike Yared Military Aviation 4 October 30th 03 04:09 AM