Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 22nd 03, 05:02 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

"See...the new truck you just bought wasn't at SnF last year " I win

Precisely. It's all about the credibility you don't have. Nothing but a
liar.

Old October 22nd 03, 05:10 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I seem to recall that they said you were a timid well behaved mild

mannered
perfect gentleman and not one smart remark passed your lips .

Timid? ROFLMAO! Ask Ousterhout what he got when he suggested that on this
newsgroup.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

By the way, while you're talking about children, who are Dana, Violette and
Kathleen Slusarczyk?

Old October 22nd 03, 05:20 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Here we go again twisting the facts and changing the rules . I posted that

since
1999 I had 2 different trucks at SnF and that I had just bought a new one

and
was going to bring it to SnF.

You're lying again. How pathetic to watch a grown man lying and squirming
like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Does your
therapist know about this behaviour of yours?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Ron all I can say is that poor jaun is so uninformed. Lets see I brought

my new
Dodge Ram truck to SnF in 1998 ,1999 and my next new one in 2000 ,2001
2002 and 2003 .I just bought another new one that I'll be bringing to SnF

in
2004.

It's all about the credibility you don't have, liar.

Old October 22nd 03, 05:53 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article Fhnlb.607790$cF.276700@rwcrnsc53, Juan.Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I guess I'm credible enough to be in the EAA Hall of Fame,a recipient of

the
John Moody Award,a recipient of the LAMA award and credible enough to have
authored many articles in various legitimate aviation publications.

Ah yes, as credible as that man who'd spent years in another aviation hall
of fame but had spent years flying illegally with no medical.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

Don't have a clue as to who your talking about ,name the guy who spent years in
which hall of fame and flew illegally with no medical.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"empty cans make the most noise" Sister Mary Pontius Pilot

Old October 22nd 03, 05:55 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan.Jimenez
says...

chuckle Your imagination, not mine. Chuck will never post proof because he
doesn't have it.

It's about the credibility he doesn't have.

I'm ready to go got your money or your courage of your statements?

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Old October 22nd 03, 05:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan.Jimenez
says...

By the way, while you're talking about children, who are Dana, Violette and
Kathleen Slusarczyk?

No Clue,I have all sons, by the way who are Jose,Pancho and Pucho Jimenez?

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 22nd 03, 06:01 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan.Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Here we go again twisting the facts and changing the rules . I posted that

since
1999 I had 2 different trucks at SnF and that I had just bought a new one

and
was going to bring it to SnF.

You're lying again. How pathetic to watch a grown man lying and squirming
like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Does your
therapist know about this behaviour of yours?

OK please explain what the lie is make it better then what you've said so far.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 22nd 03, 07:05 AM
sleepy6

In article ,
says...

chuckle Your imagination, not mine. Chuck will never post proof beca
use he
doesn't have it.

It's about the credibility he doesn't have.

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:28:50 GMT, Mark Hickey w

rote:
It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the be

he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all.

No
charge, even...

Tch. Oh ye of little imagination:

"The scan of that title looks like it has been digitally altered. I

win."

"The truck photo doesn't show both the license plate and a recogniza

ble
SnF
feature. I win."

"Somebody told me that photo was really taken at Oshkosh. I win."

"There's no proof that photo is of Chuck's truck. I win."

"That truck looks like it was pasted into a SnF photo. I win."

"The title says the truck is green, and the photo looks like it's
blueish-green. I win."

"The last digit on the plate is obscured. I win."

"That's obviously not Tom Poberezny, Chuck Yeager, and Bob Hoover si

tting
on the tailgate, slapping Chuck on the back in front of the SnF 2002

entry
sign while Chuck holds the clearly-visible title up to the camera.

win."

Ron Wanttaja

Juan.....From your recent string of posts, it looks like you hide from
this group until you get some backbone out of bottle before you post.

It's real simple. Get sober then post proof of your foolish claims
agianst Chuck. Chuck doesn't have to post anything. You are making
accusations so it's up to you to post proof of them or you wind up just
a fool crying wolf.

If you ever expect to be taken seriously, stick to one issue until that
issue is resolved. You pop up and make a wild accusation then start
insults, evasion and BS when proof is requested. When Chuck fights
back you run and hide. Stand up on your hind legs and face the man for
a change or crawl back in your hole.

Pick the one situation that you think has the most proof and lay out
that proof for all to see. Let Chuck post his side and then debate
that issue. Stick to that issue like a man instead your usual
childish tatics. Show us what ya got for balls this time.

Old October 22nd 03, 07:56 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

Juan.Jimenez
says...

chuckle Your imagination, not mine. Chuck will never post proof because

he
doesn't have it.

It's about the credibility he doesn't have.

I'm ready to go got your money or your courage of your statements?

It's not about money, boy. It's about credibility, the one you don't have.

Old October 22nd 03, 07:59 AM
Juan.Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

Juan.Jimenez
says...

By the way, while you're talking about children, who are Dana, Violette

and
Kathleen Slusarczyk?

No Clue,I have all sons, by the way who are Jose,Pancho and Pucho Jimenez?

Don't have a clue either, but I can assure you I don't have children who
have had to be dealt with by the Juvenile Court System. In fact, no one in
my family has ever had a runin with the law. Funny that these people happen
to be from Cleveland. What a coincidence, eh?

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM