looking for a R22 9-hole panel P/N B051-5

Old February 25th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Helipro

Default looking for a R22 9-hole panel P/N B051-5

Hi,

we are desperately looking for a R22 9-hole panel. Last year, Robinson
had that assembly still on its price list.
Now it disappeared from the list and one can only order a replacement -
thus having to return the old one first.

If anybody can sell us one, please tell us. We buy used, new, defect,
destroyed (then can get a replacement).

Thanks a lot for any help.

We want to build a basic instrument trainer. (I know Frank doesn't like
this idea any more).