First ever ATC-millionaire :-)

Old October 1st 10, 09:53 AM
Olegatc Olegatc is offline
Junior Member

Location: Russia
Default First ever ATC-millionaire :-)

Hello everyone!
My name is Oleg. I‘m a 28-year licensed air traffic controller from Russia. I am responsible for air safety in the upper air area (ARTCC). I’ve been always interested in three areas: creative work (my childhood dream was to become an actor or a singer), finance (the idea of investing in different markets and the idea of financial independence in general) and, at last, aviation (the field I’m working in now). Working in air traffic service doesn’t imply all three directions. :-) You won’t achieve financial independence in our country working as an ATC, because we don't have such a big salary as our western and transatlantic colleagues do. Nevertheless, once, when I was studying at university, I claimed to my classmates that I would like to become one of the first, if not the very first ATC-millionaire. :-) Moreover, it’s impossible to speak about creativity, since it is a very responsible and strictly regulated area. The Russians have a joke: “Step to the left or step to the right – you’ll be shot”. So, having united all three components (creativity, finance and aviation), the idea of creation of personal virtual air space, with “The success hub airport” in its centre, appeared. That was the reason why "The millionaire's air space" website has been started up.
Not everyone can afford to have a plane in reality, but many of you would like to own one. It is pleasant to realise that you have a private jet (or the whole park of airplanes) with the logo of your company or the name of your website on it. It increases your self-esteem and prestige, doesn't it? “The millionaire's air space” gives you this possibility: to 'buy' a plane for a symbolical price. 100$ not a big money for your dream, which, moreover, will remain in the history of the Internet!!! As in real life, there’s only so much room in air space, therefore the quantity of aircrafts is limited, there are 10 thousand. The arithmetic is simple: the main idea is to justify the site name, and to earn one million dollars. :-)
What do you guys think about it? Need your opinions and suggestions…
www.millionairesairspace.com
Best regards.