Bobcat /Supercat

Old July 8th 18, 10:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Bobcat /Supercat

I just purchased a bobcat(wings and fuselage completed)-what should I do to elimininate past problems with strength?
Old August 19th 18, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My friend Tom and I tried to post to this last weekend. He has a bobcat supercat in his garage. We will look at this post next weekend to see if you want to start up a dialog.

Joe B Tucson Arizona

Old August 19th 18, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat. We'll check this link next weekend to see if you want to start up a dialog

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 9:29:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I'd be interested in the plans get back to me

Old August 19th 18, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat in has garage. we'll check this post nextweekend to see if you want to start up a dialog

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:48:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Any plan on taking an older Bobcat and adding the modifications to make her a super cat?

Old August 19th 18, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat. we'll check this thread from time to time to see if you want to start up a dialog. Already have the ailerons and we have the tail with the shock absorbtion not the fixed tail gear

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:30:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Shot it the dark but do you have a way to get plans out? I recently acquired a Supercat Airframe but no plans. Need to build Ailerons and Elevator for the airframe to be finished.