New Airport Security

Old December 8th 03, 03:40 AM
Jay Honeck

Default New Airport Security

(It's cute, but be careful who's looking over your shoulder -- it's
"R"-rated! ;-)

http://home.chello.no/~siamak.javid/...rtSecurity.swf
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 8th 03, 10:23 AM
Martin Hotze

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:40:09 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

(It's cute, but be careful who's looking over your shoulder -- it's
"R"-rated! ;-)

http://home.chello.no/~siamak.javid/...rtSecurity.swf

what makes it R rated? this is only a naked woman [1] in a normal pose.

but yes, funny. sort of. new immigration security requires eye and hand
scan when travelling to and from the USA starting Jan 5th 2004. reality
often works faster.

#m

[1] partly
--
http://www.declareyourself.com/fyr_candidates.php
http://www.subterrane.com/bush.shtml
Old December 9th 03, 12:10 AM
Kyler Laird

I'm not going to view the Flash thinger, but here's our latest
local airport security enhancement.
http://lairds.org/Kyler/photos/disk0...g/image_viewer

It's as if every couple of months someone makes the challenge to
spend some money doing something dumber than the last time.

--kyler
Old December 9th 03, 01:59 AM
Bush

Like using my old Sony "X-Ray" video cam! What is it with the shaving
anyway? Than goodness for Flight Attendants.

Have a great one!

Bush