Funny cat story

Old January 20th 08, 02:40 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Funny cat story

Rob Arndt wrote in news:ec56247b-161b-4a89-965a-
:

On Jan 19, 5:15�pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
chatnoir wrote in news:00e97d92-93f8-

4218-
:

On Jan 19, 1:04�am, gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in

207.14.116.130:

gregvk wrote in
.245.20:

Lora Crighton wrote in
:

Daedalus wrote:
OMG they are so cute!

http://www.animalkingdomaz.com/cpi/i...ppies_homeSmal

l .jpg

I hope these cute little puppies can sweeten some sour faces

on
usenet today.

I've always been more of a cat person ...

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Rac...engal-Kittens-

Print-
C10
0 84151.jpeg

Many years ago I was visiting a friend when we heard this

really
weird
sort of grinding/screeching noise coming from the back of his

house.
It sounded like broken machinery, but we couldn't imagine what

was
back there that could be making the noise, so we ran to see

what
it
was. �His dad and a couple other guys had caught a tomcat, s

tuffed
it

head first into a cowboy boot, and they were neutering it. �

The
noise

was the kitty going ****ing nuts inside the boot. �After the

finished, they dumped the cat out of the boot and it

immediately
made
the loudest, longest hiss I've ever heard a cat make. �Then

it ran
away and hid under a nearby shed.

You're a bit of a meanie, aren't you?

If a great story like that doesn't make your day, then you must be
terminally bitter.

Oh, I know what the problem is: I forgot the best part! �The ca

eventually got an infection in his empty little nutsack, and died.

The cat throw did not help in this matter!:

http://filer.case.edu/~bwm3/stupid/cat-owned.jpg

Dunno, looks ike it helped a lot.

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

Funny stroy ther Rob....