Looking for a Sage CV 80mm vario

Old November 6th 16, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

Default Looking for a Sage CV 80mm vario

Prefer newer or recently refurbished with no problems.

Will consider CVA model.

I have a new 57mm white barreled Sage CV to trade or sell.

Old November 6th 16, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

I should say "newer" 57mm vario....its been flown.
Old November 7th 16, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Norman

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 9:11:18 PM UTC-4, John Bojack J4 wrote:
I should say "newer" 57mm vario....its been flown.

I have an 80mm CV I may be interested in trading, I need the 80mm spot for another instrument. Does your 57mm CV have a white face too? or just a white barrel?
Old November 7th 16, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

White face black numbers. White barrel.
Check out picture on cumulus soaring classifieds under instruments...,or I can email u a picture.

80mm mechanical vario wanted Frank Whiteley Soaring 3 July 4th 16 05:45 AM
FS - 80mm Winter Vario w/flask Dan Marotta Soaring 13 May 14th 16 03:04 PM
Winter 80mm vario Steve Soaring 5 March 9th 12 06:33 AM
Winter 80mm vario for sale Morteza Ansari Soaring 1 December 23rd 11 09:06 PM
FOR SALE: 80mm Cambridge Audio Vario $99 Scott Alexander[_2_] Soaring 2 February 16th 11 03:43 AM