New SPOT Rebate Program

Old June 2nd 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New SPOT Rebate Program

Hi,

SPOT has just announced a new rebate program. I like this one because you
get a good deal and you can still purchase the SPOT from your favorite
soaring dealer.

SPOT Summer 2009 Rebate Program (June 1 to August 3, 2009)

FREE SPOT - with purchase of 2 years of Basic and Tracking service (mail-in
rebate for $149.95)
$75 Rebate - with purchase of 2-year Basic service (mail-in rebate)
$50 Rebate - with purchase of 2 year of Basic and Tracking service (mail-in
rebate)

You order the SPOT from me (or your favorite dealer). Then you pay for the
service at www.findmespot.com. Print the receipts for both the SPOT and the
service and send them in along with the completed rebate form (see link
below) before September 9, 2009. Details are also available he
http://findmespot.com/freespot/

You can see details and print the rebate form he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/spot.htm

Please order from me. I have the SPOT units in stock.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old June 3rd 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_9_]

On Jun 2, 12:37*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
[...]

I think the $50 rebate applies to a 1-year commitment for Basic +
Tracking - otherwise it's a worse deal than the other two offers for
the same or more commitment and no one would do it. Not sure I'd do
that one even so - unless you only plan to fly this season.

9B
Old June 3rd 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

"Andy" wrote in message
[...]

___________
That's what I was thinking
BT

Old June 3rd 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

As pointed out by Andy and BT. The $50 rebate is for 1 year of Basic and
Tracking services (not 2 years as stated below). I have updated my web
site.

Paul Remde

Old June 5th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Barny

Don't forget the aggravation of having to send ten emails to get your
rebate six months later. I'll probably sell mine this December after
the one year tracking runs out. Stay tuned.
Barny

Still no SPOT Rebate from Christmas Barny Soaring 8 May 2nd 09 12:21 AM
Spot deal, today only, buy service get a free Spot Tim Taylor Soaring 3 December 1st 08 10:30 PM
$50 SPOT rebate Eric Greenwell Soaring 4 November 22nd 08 02:35 AM
AOPA rebate gone? Robert M. Gary Piloting 15 September 14th 06 03:23 AM
Rebate for FS2004? Doug Simulators 2 February 10th 04 09:43 PM