Splappy is dead, long live Anthony

Old October 9th 08, 10:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Default Splappy is dead, long live Anthony

Eeyore wrote in
:

Government Shill #2 wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Government Shill #2 wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Government Shill #2 wrote:

G'day guys,

Just thought you'd like to know that Bill (Birdstrike) Mulcahy
is still alive and posting to:

alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,pa.env ironment,sci.e
nvironment,uk.environment

--
Shill #2

Great Tarverisms #1

The Air Speed Indicator (ASI) shows

You made that up, didn't you?

The IAS indicator says IAS, not ASI.

Why do you come here pretending to know something
when you don't even know the words?

John

LOL. Do I detect an Australian influence here ? Still with was it
Pilatus ? I see you're posting

from Switzerland.

Eye eye eye.

It's Craig isn't it ?

Nay.

Puzzled now. Didn't you do some time with the RAAF ?

Eye

OK, got that right too. Remind me why you left.

I was sure it was Craig, but it's been some years.

Nay. Craig's from Chicago.

Now you see, I was sure in my addled memory, you were Craig Shields.

Go on, put me out of my misery !

Graham

--
Shill #2

Great Tarverisms #2

What is the best selling beer in Oz?

Budweiser.

Another illusion shattered.

John

alt.disasters.aviation

I remember that one too. Hilarious. Whatever happened to Tarver ?

You probably netkkkopped him.

Bertie
Old November 15th 08, 05:36 PM
speedbird loft speedbird loft is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertie the Bunyip[_28_] View Post

... Whatever happened to Tarver ?

"Splappy is dead, long live Anthony"
Tarver Engineering lives!

Further, he claims he is still operating an aviation repair shop, although from the looks of his My space page, his interest has pretty much 'gone to seed'... it's now focused more in the nature of 'herbal folk remedies' (read some of the comments, and traverse his picture album)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ID=133 925689