Weapons of Mass Destruction

Old April 22nd 04, 04:15 AM
running with scissors

Default Weapons of Mass Destruction

off topic i know

go to www.google.com

type in Weapons of mass destruction and hit the "i'm feeling lucky" button

read the error message.
Old April 22nd 04, 05:34 AM
Stan Gosnell

(running with
scissors) wrote in
om:

off topic i know

go to
www.google.com

type in Weapons of mass destruction and hit the "i'm
feeling lucky" button

read the error message.

I love it. I love it!

--
Regards,

Stan
Old April 22nd 04, 06:01 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...

off topic i know

go to www.google.com

type in Weapons of mass destruction and hit the "i'm feeling lucky" button

read the error message.

It doesn't provide an error message, it takes you to this site:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/a2k-...tml&highlight=

Old April 22nd 04, 02:06 PM

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...

off topic i know

go to www.google.com

type in Weapons of mass destruction and hit the "i'm feeling lucky" button

read the error message.

It doesn't provide an error message, it takes you to this site:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/a2k-...tml&highlight=

Did you type it exactly as he stated, with all lower case except for a capital
W?

I received the "error" message.

Old April 22nd 04, 02:16 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message ...

Did you type it exactly as he stated, with all lower case except for a

capital
W?

I copied and pasted it.

Old April 22nd 04, 02:48 PM
John T

wrote in message

Did you type it exactly as he stated, with all lower case except for
a capital W?

I received the "error" message.

You did not receive an actual error message. Pay attention to the address
bar of your browser and you'll see that Google sent you to the URL SPM gave
you.

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer

Old April 22nd 04, 05:08 PM

John T wrote:

wrote in message

Did you type it exactly as he stated, with all lower case except for
a capital W?

I received the "error" message.

You did not receive an actual error message. Pay attention to the address
bar of your browser and you'll see that Google sent you to the URL SPM gave
you.

That's why I placed "error" in quotes.

Old April 23rd 04, 12:48 AM
running with scissors

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message thlink.net...
wrote in message ...

Did you type it exactly as he stated, with all lower case except for a

capital
W?

I copied and pasted it.

try it again.. click on the I'm feeling lucky button

and *read* the error message
Old April 23rd 04, 02:55 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...

try it again.. click on the I'm feeling lucky button

Same result.

and *read* the error message

There's no error message to *read*.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:43 AM
Teacherjh

Ok Steve, try reading the web site that you come to, which should resemble an
IE error message. You might not be using IE and so the page might look
differenet from what you are used to for an error message. However, if viewed
in IE it resembles a common error message from IE (I believe it's from IE) and
the text of the page, in that context is amusing to me.

YMMV. IFIPD.

Jose